What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

***Official UW @ Colorado 2014 Football Game thread***

Seemed to me that there was an obvious block in the back that had a big impact on that punt return, but it was not called. Typical.

Seemed to me that there was an obvious block in the back that had a big impact on that punt return, but it was not called. Typical.
I thought so, too, live. On the replay at a different angle, I thought it was debatable, but clean.

Slight block in the back, yes. Awful coverage, hell yes. The latter was the problem, not the former.

CU FOOTBALL, making every opposing CFB player look like Heisman trophy winning 1st round picks since 2005

Our qb is not a playmaker. When it is a key situation you can count on him to suck the most. I thought we were getting better and all I see is a whole lot of quit on this team.

Jesus can we play one game where we don't have a few school records broken against us? First punt return since '03 for Washington? Is that for real?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

we need more playmakers like Spruce... Sefo isnt one of them.... need a good RB playmaker and TT back

Our qb is not a playmaker. When it is a key situation you can count on him to suck the most. I thought we were getting better and all I see is a whole lot of quit on this team.

Really? Where have you seen anyone quitting? I see mistakes...but I don't see any quit.

Every play is a no yard pass. Wtf! Tight end has been completely uncovered in the middle of the field most of the game and we just keep running the wr screen

What do I win for guessing UW wins rather easily?

Vegas opened this one as the closest in recent weeks the Buffs will head out to Folsom as less than 1 touchdown underdogs. Like UCLA last week the question will revolve around which UW team shows up, will it be the one that barely beat Hawaii or Eastern Washington? Or the one that crushed Cal? Join us for the answer at 11am MT as the BUffs kick off live from Folsom Field.

Washington%20logo.gif

@

University-of-Colorado-Boulder-sports-logo.png

UW @ Colorado score prediction thread
Tailgate roll call
Inujry report

Ticket exchanges:
http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread....ason-Football-Ticket-Request-Give-Sell-Thread
http://www.allbuffs.com/showthread.php/102186-UW-tickets

UW troll thread

tuff day to be a buff.

Why the **** is Lindsay still in the game? He should not play again this season.

That's why there's a culture of losing here. No accountability. Guys who keep making the plays that lose games should not continue to be put out there to do more of the same.

Why the **** is Lindsay still in the game? He should not play again this season.

That's why there's a culture of losing here. No accountability. Guys who keep making the plays that lose games should not continue to be put out there to do more of the same.

Yup. Same as leaving Lee on the field after killing the drive with an offensive PI.

Don't worry guys. Reinforcements are on the way... in the form of the 90th ranked recruiting class

This schtick is quite old and tired.

CU isn't going to change coaches this year (and probably won't next year, either). And even if they did -- there's absolutely no guarantee that the next coach will be any better than this one.

Hate to say it but I'm beginning to realize we have a coaching staff that is very limited....what would it hurt to give JG a shot...besides Udub hasn't game planned for a running QB...

Don't worry guys. Reinforcements are on the way... in the form of the 90th ranked recruiting class
You really are an ass.

I wonder why you are here... you are better at trash talking your own team than opposing team fans are. I just don't get why you even watch... why not wait until CU actually wins again then jump on the bandwagon and act as if you were always here. Hey it may take a few years, hell, it may take several. Just don't get it.

Really? I think this is the best coach we have had in years. You would roll the dice again and start all over again? I think we would be fools to do that. That's part of why we are in the hole we are in.

That's not saying much. And I'm not advocating firing him this year. Just patiently waiting for the inevitable a year or two down the road

You really are an ass.

I wonder why you are here... you are better at trash talking your own team than opposing team fans are. I just don't get why you even watch... why not wait until CU actually wins again then jump on the bandwagon and act as if you were always here. Hey it may take a few years, hell, it may take several. Just don't get it.

The truth hurts brah

Back