What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

OK...our chances against The Ohio State U?

OSU is bad but we are not good. The road makes me think we do not win. We need drastic improvement in OL play and need to cut down the penalties. Hansen is going to have to hit open receivers and have them catch the ball - way too many drops today.

Ohio state 45 CU 10

I'd love to talk **** to my wife and I's families with a cu win but it isn't going to happen.

They will control both lines of scrimmage and this team looking for their first road win in 18 tries won't find it at the shoe.

Ohio state 20 CU 7

Ohio state doesn't have any playmakers, so the buckeyes wont score much, in fact I might even go as far as saying CU might have more playmakers on offense. CU will struggle on offense though.

I have a bad feeling that this is the game where our secondary gets exposed. I like Deji, Parker, Anthony, and Greg, but this is not going to be pretty.

OSU will pound it and launch it on us. We won't be able to stop their running game, and it will lead to a painful game for our D.

I have a bad feeling that this is the game where our secondary gets exposed. I like Deji, Parker, Anthony, and Greg, but this is not going to be pretty.

How is our secondary gonna get exposed when there are no players to expose it? Buckeyes will win, but it will be with their D and special teams. Not on offense.

If we keep blitzing and not getting to the qb it could get very ugly.

Hope for turnovers and some good balance on offense. Oh and keeping the penalties under 15.

How is our secondary gonna get exposed when there are no players to expose it? Buckeyes will win, but it will be with their D and special teams. Not on offense.

CU has a way of making heisman's out of non-playmakers, especially on the road.

CU has a way of making heisman's out of non-playmakers, especially on the road.

This is true, especially now that UNLV is killing HaVaEE. Still though, I really think tOSU's offense sucks donkey balls. Toledo outgained them, and then have 500 total yards in the last two games. CU has almost 900 total yards the last two games.

This is true, especially now that UNLV is killing HaVaEE. Still though, I really think tOSU's offense sucks donkey balls. Toledo outgained them, and then have 500 total yards in the last two games. CU has almost 900 total yards the last two games.

Do we really want to bring up Toledo? :lol:

You guys suck! This road streak has to come to and end sometime and I'm calling it this week! CU 31 OSU 17. All it takes is Hansen to hit 3 more passes that he has blown the past few games and we start winning games easily instead of keeping them interesting. We should be 2-1 right now so this team owes us an upset win.

Ohio state is not any good on offense. They will beat us on D and ST.

Okay, they played at miami. We can't say anything about their game with toledo since we found out ourselves.

Ohio state will win whether it's on D, ST or offense doesn't really matter does it?

This is why you have to win games like the cal game. Instead of being 1-3, your 2-2 heading into conference play with wazzou at home.

You guys suck! This road streak has to come to and end sometime and I'm calling it this week! CU 31 OSU 17. All it takes is Hansen to hit 3 more passes that he has blown the past few games and we start winning games easily instead of keeping them interesting. We should be 2-1 right now so this team owes us an upset win.

Okay..I maybe more than anyone on this board wants your prediction to come true. The arrogance of these ohio and buckeye fans is sickening. Grown men walking around with nad necklaces and wearing shirts with a mascot that looks like a giant testicle. I had to endure these people for 20 years. Now it's even worse with having my wife and I having family members who graduated from osu and brother in law is a prof/teacher there now.

But me thinks cu might be a little razzled going into the shoe and with the way we start games, it might be over early second quarter.

I want to be wrong, i've been wrong before.

It's homecoming of sorts for Rodney Stewart, Doug Rippy and Deji Olatoye.
I'm hoping our Ohio players have lots of fans in the shoe and that CU's Ohio contingency put on a show for the ages in front of their people. There's nothing I want more for Speedy than for CU to shake this road monkey in his own back yard.

That said, I'd feel more comfortable if the O-Line had some more depth, the team starts fast, the penalties disappear, and Hansen channels Kellen Moore.

While on the topic of monkeys and backyards, I suggest every dedicated CU fan consider catching the Roto Virus and drinking a six pack of this before the game.
6a00d8345250f069e2012875ceedf8970c-550wi

The best way to get the monkey off your back is by having the howling monkey flying out of your ass.

Hahaha, if you get more angry about it then I think that Tyler will have no choice but to play better. Its kind of funny, I liked our play in the first two games and we lost, I thought we played like sh*t today and we won. We can only win without ANY mistakes and good O line play. We're f*cked.

Up until yesterday the Buff's have been allowing over 30 points per game. OSU may be down but they sure aren't the lammies.
A buff win would be a huge upset and an awesome message especially recruits that there are signs of life in the program. I see this game more like 35 to 14 OSU with an angry Buttfly team looking for redemption at home.

Our improvement was obvious from week 1 to week 2. This week, not so much. Add in the road game and OSU trenches > CU trenches, and you know what they say...

Before anyone says it...I KNOW I'm on crack. But I think our chances next week are better than most people are giving it credit.
- Yeah, yesterday was kind of a hot mess in terms of playing disciplined football...but that game means more to CSU than any other game they play so they were pulling out all the stops.
- We lit up one of the Pac-12's best defenses.
- We held one of the most prolific college passers to anemic numbers.
- Ohio State does not look good...at all.
- Hansen finally got a taste of what it's like to truly be a leader which I think is going to pay huge dividends.
- EB has settled into his position up in the booth (and to be honest, I'm quite impressed with his play calling).
- The Buffs are DYING for a road win.
- But more than anything, I think OSU will be treating this game much the way we treated Montana State...especially with Michigan State coming up next for them.

We've shown spurts of playing well but not close to playing well for an entire game. We've improved a little every game. But to win next week, we will have to take a huge leap forward and I just don't think we have the talent to do that. Making it even more difficult is the condition of our O line. We started a true freshman yesterday. Here's hoping Bakhtiari returns this week.

Back