What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Ok, ****s about to get real. Roadbuffs thread.

Doesn't seem to be a lot of energy towards putting a tailgate together so I imagine I'll just do my pregaming on the river walk.

I arrive Wednesday evening around 5 if my 45 minute layover in Dallas works as planned. I'm a little nervous about it. Direct flights were over a grand...

Mrs C had emergency gall bladder surgery last Thursday, the Dr. comes in and the first thing I asked him was "can she go to the game ?" he said she should be fine. Glad our hotel is connected to Sunset Station right by the the Alamo Dome. Hopefully some of y'all are close ? I dont think she is up for much walking

Mrs C had emergency gall bladder surgery last Thursday, the Dr. comes in and the first thing I asked him was "can she go to the game ?" he said she should be fine. Glad our hotel is connected to Sunset Station right by the the Alamo Dome. Hopefully some of y'all are close ? I dont think she is up for much walking

That's the first thing you asked eh? I reckon I would have gotten knocked the **** out for that...

It was around 82 here yesterday (140 mi) NE of SA so I imagine it was a little warmer there...good cerveza weather.

It was around 82 here yesterday (140 mi) NE of SA so I imagine it was a little warmer there...good cerveza weather.

Well, yeah. For the benefit of the left coasters, San Antonio, Texas is the same latitude as mid Baja California, some 200 miles more southerly than San Diego. Similar distance from the equator as the Sahara side of Morocco, Cairo, Egypt and Kuwait.

The weather will be chilly, but not cold. It'll be perfect for hopping from bar to bar on the river walk.

Ok, the idea firmly planted in my head now... anybody want to play 18 a lt the Quarry on Friday? I checked their site. The round is $63 plus cart and club rental. Anybody??? If we could get a few groups together, that would be fun. It looks like the course is wide open.

Ok, the idea firmly planted in my head now... anybody want to play 18 a lt the Quarry on Friday? I checked their site. The round is $63 plus cart and club rental. Anybody??? If we could get a few groups together, that would be fun. It looks like the course is wide open.

It's a fun course, if not for the steel shoulder, I'd be all in. Seriously someone should take him up on this.

I'm going to set up a tee time around 11:00 with Joe (some of you know him). Anybody want in to join us let me know by tomorrow at 10:00 AM.

The Quarry is a really fun course. You will have fun, especially if you have a natural slice in the 18th hole.

Back