What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon vs. Colorado game thead

I'm actually encouraged that the TD came on a second and long, rather than a third. Also, I find myself somewhat relieved that the Ducks elected to take the penalty on the kickoff, eliminating our opportunity to get penalized during the return.

I have no doubt that our team is probably very happy on the rare day they end up with a win. However, I worry about how much they hate losing. Feels like we have a team full of "athletes" who are just glad to say they're on the team. I can't help but feel slapped in the face by each one of them every time I see teams stomp us with no care from the players.

This,

Hawkins built in an acceptance of losing. Don't get to high, don't get to low, don't worry about getting your face smashed in, let's all just go out and get a juicebox.

You do know it has been a year since Hawkins was fired, right?

A little less than.

Other than the true freshman playing who recruited the guys who are playing and who coached them most of their college careers.

Embree has a big job in front of him.

So any predictions on how many points they are gonna put up on us? I am guessing they let up a little in the 4th by putting their 3rd string in but still put up 80.

Good call by Oregon going for 2 on the first TD, that extra point is going to be really important.

Good call by Oregon going for 2 on the first TD, that extra point is going to be really important.

Hey cut the sarcasm, they were trying out something new and figured the Buffs would be a good place to start

In Oregon territory, and two first downs on one drive. Go Buffs! And **** my life.

Why not go for it on 4th? It's not as though field position really matters for Oregon.

You'd think a team that has had their asses handed to them the last two weeks and who pissed away their two games at home, would come out and give good effort. Nope, not these players, 3RD and 10 and it's 60 yd play. Then a two point conversion where major gives no effort whatsover.

The offense first drive penalty after penalty.

I understand the injuries we have and it's making things worse but these guys have no effort,heart or pride.

We bashed hawkins teams for this so embree has to take some heat also.

Oregon makes many teams look bad but this team looks like an fcs program. Give some effort at least.Oh almost forgot, this defense is the worst since pre-mac.

watching the game on GameCast...

...POSITIVE - O'Neil is good man...ALRIGHT! At least we don't have to worry about punting for a few seasons...

...it really sucks when one of your only, main, bright spots is one of your kickers...

You'd think a team that has had their asses handed to them the last two weeks and who pissed away their two games at home, would come out and give good effort. Nope, not these players, 3RD and 10 and it's 60 yd play. Then a two point conversion where major gives no effort whatsover.

The offense first drive penalty after penalty.

I understand the injuries we have and it's making things worse but these guys have no effort,heart or pride.

We bashed hawkins teams for this so embree has to take some heat also.

Oregon makes many teams look bad but this team looks like an fcs program. Give some effort at least.Oh almost forgot, this defense is the worst since pre-mac.

I agree...but let's not call for people's jobs after this first season.

Being married to an Oregonian I feel your pain. When the **** are we ever going to be relevant again?

This program is dead. Sorry to say it but until the president says our priority is to win a NC we will be a doormat.

Jesus christ our greater coach can't even be in the ****ing homecoming parade.

The tailgate is great though.

Back