What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Oregon vs Colorado

it looks to me that that gal just needs a little @NWD Buff lovin' to make the trip special.

we are going to lose by around 50 points. lose.by.

they will be up by over 40 at the half.

there is only one way i could have gotten through this game... drop a tab about a half hour before kickoff, drink about 4 bourbons, take 2 blasts off a monster bong right before walking in, and making sure i have enough cash in my pocket (and no wallet, phone, or id) to navigate whatever may happen next. just treat it like a dead concert and it will all work out.

by the way, i will be at folsom for the final 3 day stand next spring. you'll know me by the sad, sad look of forlorn weariness.

god bless those of you with the strength to face this.

god bless those of you with the strength to face this.

Wow. I knew the Buffs fanbase was down about the current situation but this is like shoe gazing the dead corpse in Stand By Me.

So macabre:

elvira.jpg

Is there anything to hope and root for as far as backend of the CU schedule? Aside from maybe scratching out another win are there players or a position group that are developing? Just anything that you guys/gals can look forward to in your upcoming games and be positive about?

Or is it all just that bad?

Wow. I knew the Buffs fanbase was down about the current situation but this is like shoe gazing the dead corpse in Stand By Me.

So macabre:

View attachment 55485

Is there anything to hope and root for as far as backend of the CU schedule? Aside from maybe scratching out another win are there players or a position group that are developing? Just anything that you guys/gals can look forward to in your upcoming games and be positive about?

I Dont Think So No Way GIF by FTX_Official

So macabre:

View attachment 55485

charlie day lol GIF by It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia

So macabre:

View attachment 55485

everything sucks GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

So macabre:

View attachment 55485

government americans GIF

So macabre:

View attachment 55485

Down? We’re not down! We ar ready to fight! Let’s go boys!! We can do this!!!!
EAC5364C-924A-449F-AB68-6FC608ECF576.gif
1B5D9BAB-2803-4CD5-8797-A5FBC24B67E1.gif

2013, OU at CU was my first ever game at Folsom.

I have three memories of the game:
  • Wood (Woods?) was the starting QB and got benched at half time
  • OU was ranked #2 in the country and was all-in on their fast paced no-huddle offense. Multiple times, I remember watching a play, turning to my buddy to comment on it, and the next play would be in process by the time I turned back to look at the field.
  • someone put a bunch of rubber duckies in the men's room troughs. I remember thinking "these old-school troughs are fkucking bad-ass enough, but pissing on the opponent's mascot is over the top -- I love CU!!!!"

So macabre:

View attachment 55485

ok, let me grudgingly start something...

your uniforms are ugly. the sun never shines in eugene. most of the girls smell like patchouli and desperation. phil knight is a child worker exploiting fascist. your student body is dumber than a box of pet rocks. at least oregon state produces some graduates who work for a living. your qb is a head case.

there. you feel better about us now?

heh.

your uniforms are ugly. the sun never shines in eugene. most of the girls smell like patchouli and desperation. phil knight is a child worker exploiting fascist. your student body is dumber than a box of pet rocks. at least oregon state produces some graduates who work for a living. your qb is a head case.

heh.
also kimber .45s are poseur handguns, the equivalent of designer jeans.

there. better?

I gotta say the meme game around here is truly top shelf. :)

heh.

That's the spirit! (And you're not wrong). But I'm also a Duck fan so . . .

rogers.gif

The Beav/Doog game tonight should be really good tonight. My heart will root for the Beavs but my gut says Huskies by ~10. When he's on Penix is really, really good.

also kimber .45s are poseur handguns, the equivalent of designer jeans.

there. better?

You misspelled "are the finest handheld firearm every produced by mankind", which is excusable because your Mother was a hamster and your Father smelled of elderberries. Or at least that is what someone wrote inside the stall down at the Greyhound station bathroom.

Buff fans also neither appreciate nor deserve the forward thinking and innovative brilliance that is Rick George.

So there.

shrug.gif

If you think insulting the school and Eugene is going to bug a ducks fan you likely haven’t met one. They 9 times out of ten didn’t go to the school and have only spent very limited time in that horrible **** hole of a town. If they did go to school there they are likely to stupid to realize they are being insulted.

I’m kinda shocked that Liver has an opinion on guns with which he would use to insult troll. I figured him for a gun control guy.
i actually am a gun guy and in favor of reasonable gun regs-- we can take the rest to the pol forum. kimber is actually a very fine expression of the .45 but i figured someone using that as a handle would get bent if i targeted that.

also, les is right about what they are, culturally. they are like when a bunch of women show up for brunch together and one of them just got a new fancy purse that the others do not have yet. an accessory to make a statement in a certain group of people.

Last edited:
Back