What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games 11/23-11/25

Taggart just iced the Beavers kicker while up 52-7.... God I love rivalry week and the ridiculous things that happen during it lol

Welp, so much for the roosters beating Clemson. Getting mudholed at the moment. 20-0 with 2 minutes left in the half. PAT pending.

Dabo's pissed off about something right after Clemson scored and he got an unsportsmanlike penalty. Still not sure what it was for

EDIT: He's pissed about the SC fans throwing things onto the field and apparently hit some Clemson players.

Hope that Furd rolls. Would be a really good look for the Pac-12.

It would undoubtedly be the Pac's best win of the year right? Off the top of my head the best wins I can think of up until now are WSU over Boise, USC over Texas, and UCLA over A&M.

If Washington had a kicking game and didn't get hammered with injuries they'd be undefeated. That defense is filthy.

It would undoubtedly be the Pac's best win of the year right? Off the top of my head the best wins I can think of up until now are WSU over Boise, USC over Texas, and UCLA over A&M.
Which I believe is much better than any B1G win you could come up with even without Stanford winning tonight.

I think every defender on South Carolina's defense had a chance to tackle Renfrow on that play and no one got it done.

Which I believe is much better than any B1G win you could come up with even without Stanford winning tonight.

Probably true, but in the overall scheme of things the Big 10 will get in a team in the playoff if Wisconsin wins next week, which is all that most will look at.

I don't know if you saw that blind resume they did this morning on Gameday but they had 3 teams and OSU was picked 3rd out of the 3, with USC being 2nd (assuming they beat Stanford next week since it looks like WSU will underachieve against UW). Oddly enough ND was the top pick but they had the intangible of not being a conference champion going against them.

Back