What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

@Devildog2 acting as desperate as Utah begging to be invited to the Big 12.
Well, the back to back PAC 12 champs bring a little more than CU does to the table these days... Ever since you guys got caught exploiting your co-eds for sex with recruits under the bible thumpin' Bill McCartney... you haven't really done a lot. When was that again? How many downs does it take to win a football game?

Last edited:
Congrats to Utah on winning its first non-conference game against a P5 team since 2017.
We lost a covid game at Rice Eccles in 2020 with zero fans... but haven't lost at home since. CU? We entered the PAC 12 same time as CU. We've won conference championships since, how about CU? You guys have the hype right now... but we'll see.

Last edited:
Easy to sit back and talk s**t. CU hasn't won anything yet but hype. We will see. I won't believe any of it until CU proves it on the field. Certainly not holding my breath. Utah played Florida the way we would have you guys... scrubs. Not worth starting our best players on either side of the ball.

Something vexes thee?

I still cannot get over how bad that loss was for Nebraska. It is one thing to lose a close game. But to lose that game, when all you have to do is run the ball, and you WANT to establish yourself as a tough, hard-nosed running team, just defies logic.

Rhule will have a tough time recovering from that one.
You are right, it would have been better for them to get blown out.

Then Rhule could say he needs to fix the talent and change the system.

As it is this game just shows that they are the same bunch of chokers they have been the past almost two decades and that while their talent is lacking the big issue is between the ears.

Alright, I said I was going to bed… but I found this jewel on the huskermax board; and they have finally accepted the obvious, and truth!

I think the most annoying thing is the lack of grammar/punctuation.

But, it wouldn’t be a “bugeater” post without run-on sentences, and misspelling.

Enjoy!

IMG_0680.jpeg

Last edited:
Tonight was allsome. I'm totally going to the Nebraska game in my Callier jersey on mushrooms.

giphy.gif

Back