What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

Please tell me that because Gus the dweeb Johnson is doing the Nebraska game tonight that we will not have to listen to him on Saturday morning.

And Utah is generally good.

Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

Wisconsin has enough to win the division
I don't see how you don't favor them there by a bit. I threw $5 at +600 on them to win the Big 10 for the hell of it today. Wouldn't floor me (see KiSU in the Big 12 last year), and I like Luke Fickell a lot. Jeff Brohm didn't leave the cupboard bare for Ryan Walters at Purdue.....and Bielema plays a style of ball that fits Illinois. Those two could give Wisky fits, but the other four are no threat whatsoever IMO. These two are just bad. Iowa can't score. I have Northwestern at 2-10.

I don't see how you don't favor them there by a bit. Brohm didn't leave the cupboard bare for Ryan Walters at Purdue.....and Bielema plays a style of ball that fits Illinois. Those two could give Wisky fits, but the other four are no threat whatsoever IMO. These two are garbage all the way around. Iowa can't score. I have Northwestern at 2-10.
I wouldn't really say Wisconsin has that much either. Are we assuming Fickell makes a huge difference?

Either Minnesota has a bad OL or the nubs have some good DL.
Good DL but they have been dialing up blitz and stunts since 9 got ejected. MIN WRs been getting open on seams but their QB is booty juice

They were going bringing 4 with 9 in the rotation.

Back