What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

We'll have our hands full with Utah.

Nubs OTOH-we put the ball in the end zone on our first drive and the game might be over. They're garbage.
Utah has plenty of weapons. Their pass rush could be trouble, but I posted on the ball thrown to double coverage. If they can rely on the run we’re in trouble. If the D-line and LBs force them to throw game on!

Nebraska #9 is good. I really like their DL. That could be a problem for us. This will be a hell of a game for us.

I believe our fans are overrating how hard TCU will be and underrating how hard Nebraska will be.

Nebraska got some clear issues but man, what they are good at, they are good at. Rhule got them playing just like I expected too.

Nebraska #9 is good. I really like their DL. That could be a problem for us. This will be a hell of a game for us.

I believe our fans are overrating how hard TCU will be and underrating how hard Nebraska will be.

Nebraska got some clear issues but man, what they are good at, they are good at. Rhule got them playing just like I expected too.
Their defense is legitimately decent.

I know you’re new here so I’m gonna give you the kid gloves… but I need you to take that team out yo damn mouth and stfu. N***aska was, is, and always will be big ass and I will hear nothing less. GOD DAMNIT 1 PICK WE DO NOT ACKNOWLEDGE THE POOR PIG FARMING COUSIN ****ING WHITE TRASH FAT ****S WALLOWING IN OUR SEWER RUNOFF TO THE EAST

In college we had a bunch of young coaches and one crotchety, old school, bad ass guy coaching the OL who looked and sounded like Mickey from the Rocky movies. The other coaches would always try to install a trick play at the end of practice. "Mickey" would always storm off the field loudly grumbling, "What? You don't think we can beat them? Fvck that."

I loved that guy. Thank you for reminding me of that with your critique of the trick play by the Nubs. (y)

Their defense is legitimately decent.
Yep. The issue with NU is pass blocking, passing, and I've seen some gaps with the safeties in coverage but they are long, discipline, and well coached. They don't play bend don't break no more either. We are going to need a good pass blocking effort because there are big plays to be had in the seams.

I'm not going to go so far as to say that complimenting Nebraska is like complimenting Hitler, but I'm also not not going to say it.

Simms is not good though.

I'm not going to go so far as to say that complimenting Nebraska is like complimenting Hitler, but I'm also not not going to say it.
I want to beat them and I don't like their twitter fans but I try to call it how I see it.

I'm starting to hate Utah.
seth meyers GIF

I'll take a 7-3 final in Nubs game. It's perfect.

Nub fans anguish all week about what the game meant.

Fleck's team sucked (I don't like that guy).

We play a 1-0 team but don't have to worry about facing an improved Nebraska team.

Nebraska needs to put away the VHS coaching tapes and realize that this isn't the 90's anymore.

And Minnesota isn't that good. B1G has some teams at the very top that have outstanding talent but much of the conference is overrated because it is the B1G.

Back