What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games 8/31 - 9/4

Wow. Nebby had that game iced easily if they just kept pounding the ball on the ground. But they got cute and blew another game.

I think close losses are now a big part of their culture. Rhule is not different enough from Frost to change that culture. It is glorious to see.

Rhule:
Dave Chappelle Halloween GIF by Saturday Night Live

Mines won by the way! 60 yard drive in 30 seconds and a game winner field goal!
Oh, great! I had ducked out of the living room to take a shower and get some stuff ready for the trip to DFW tomorrow. I googled the game and saw a score that turned out to be MvGV from LAST year. I can't find the final for this game anywhere, but good to hear they won.

That's the perfection of tonight. Another heartbreaking collapse to lose a 1-score game - AND - they will be griping forever about how they were robbed of a touchdown in the first half. This one's going in their Moral Victory Hall of Fame.
LOL I see a very reasonable scenario where we absolutely embarrass them next week. Like as bad as I think we'll beat CSU. They're solid defensively, but they're awful offensively.

Its Prime's first home game. Big Noon will be here. He's going to want this team to put on a show. If we can get up 10-0 or 14-0 after a quarter, they're not going to be able to keep up.

Easy to sit back and talk s**t. CU hasn't won anything yet but hype. We will see. I won't believe any of it until CU proves it on the field. Certainly not holding my breath. Utah played Florida the way we would have you guys... scrubs. Not worth starting our best players on either side of the ball.

Back