What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games this week 9/13-9/14

On a side not my little cousin is watching the OSU vs. Utah game with me (4 year old) and he just said that Oregon's helmets look like a skidmark going down the middle. I hope I'm not the one teaching him this crap! haa!!

Utah and Oregon State in a good one. Oregon State had been leading throughout, but the Utes just took the lead, 38-37 with a few minutes to go

Utah-Oregon State going to go down to the end. Utah just took a one point lead with about 4:00 to go.

Utah is improving but still not a very good team. Oregon State looks to be reverting backwards, they won't be as good as last year.

Nobody is a gimme for us, we likely won't be favored against either of these teams but if we continue the improve under M2 these are two teams we can steal wins from.

I like that Oregon State has to go down to San Diego State next week. SDSU blows, but I like catching them after two lengthy road trips.

And then give up a long pass to put the ball at mid-field, then get a personal foul face mask call on what should have been a sack.

Utah inside the 10 with 1 minute to go

Hope it goes to 5OT. Every bit helps.

We're certainly going to have our chance to put up points on the Beavs. Eastern Washington scored 49, now Utah 45. Hell, Hawaii found a way to score 2 TDs (if you've seen Hawaii's offense this year you'll understand).

OSU can't defend the QB run. Their LB core is SLOWWWWWW. We have much more speed there and better tackling. Utah QB killing them on designed run plays.

I hope Storm Woods is ok. That was a scary head/neck injury. He did give the thumbs up at the end, so at least we got a good sign there.

Seems like Utah wasted a couple of downs with running plays that hadn't worked much all night before trying to go downfield. They hadn't stopped Oregon State most of the night so playing for the FG wasn't smart.

Glad this was highly competitive. We're going to have our shot in both of these games, just sucks they're both on the road. One of those cases where you sure wish the winnables were at home and the no-hopers (Oregon) were on the road instead.

ASU is one of those Pac programs I have a hard time pulling for in anything in the current era of Todd Graham + Sendek's goons.

Back