What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other Games Thread - Thanksgiving Weekend

Go Falcons! Wherever I go at home with a CU shirt CSU fans tell me how much we suck. I can't take much more.

AFA just had an impressive touchdown drive. Picked up the tempo a bit and were running for big chunks of yards on every play.

CSU's defense is starting to look a little tired.

24-10 AFA with 3:09 left in the 3rd.

Mizzou d-end made a stupid penalty but it might not matter.

Ridiculously stupid penalty. Arkansas would've had 4th and 13 and instead it gave them a first down. That aside, Arkansas should be running the ball more on thiis drive, plenty of time left.

AFA just had an impressive touchdown drive. Picked up the tempo a bit and were running for big chunks of yards on every play.

CSU's defense is starting to look a little tired.

24-10 AFA with 3:09 left in the 3rd.

Almost looks like the Zoomies are doing to CSewe what CSewse did to CU.

CSU has had a tremendous year for them, if they got a BCS type bowl their fans would be insufferable. AFA looks to be doing us a big favor.

On the other hand if CSU were to get that bowl as I have stated earlier if CSU got the big bowl Sparkles would be gone.

Amazing turn around for AFA this season as well. Last year they won 2 games, this year on the way to 9 wins.

CSU has had a tremendous year for them, if they got a BCS type bowl their fans would be insufferable. AFA looks to be doing us a big favor.

On the other hand if CSU were to get that bowl as I have stated earlier if CSU got the big bowl Sparkles would be gone.

Amazing turn around for AFA this season as well. Last year they won 2 games, this year on the way to 9 wins.

Ugh... With the exception of two or three on this board, they already are insufferable.

CSU won't even get to the MWC title game let along a BCS bowl unless Boise loses tomorrow night, although they do have a tough game against Utah State. don't know who would get the mid-major bid if Boise wins tomorrow and lost in the MWC title game. Not sure but I think that if a mid-major is to get a bid they have to be ranked and Marshall lost today, so if true CSU could still get into a BCS slot without winning the MWC.

They actually only won the SEC East, not the SEC title. But carry on.

Well, they did manage to avoid playing Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss and Miss State. Got blown out by Georgia. But they won their other SEC games.

It's a joke, really, that they're playing for the title.

But this is the **** that happens when you have 14 teams and only play 8 conference games.

What does the committee do if Mizzou wins the title? I mean, hell, they lost to Indiana and beat nobody. :lol:

Well, they did manage to avoid playing Alabama, Auburn, LSU, Ole Miss and Miss State. Got blown out by Georgia. But they won their other SEC games.

It's a joke, really, that they're playing for the title.

But this is the **** that happens when you have 14 teams and only play 8 conference games.

What does the committee do if Mizzou wins the title? I mean, hell, they lost to Indiana and beat nobody. :lol:

Then you have no SEC teams in the final 4 and I for one would absolutly love the **** storm that would follow.

we can sense your excitement

Back