What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games thread-Week 8

FSU just blasting Clemson. FSU has guys who never play who are faster than anybody we have on our roster.

Hopefully even Ol Miss can't screw this up with only 2 seconds left. KO to an up man and make the clock run.

FSU just blasting Clemson. FSU has guys who never play who are faster than anybody we have on our roster.

Hopefully even Ol Miss can't screw this up with only 2 seconds left. KO to an up man and make the clock run.

Why don't guys like that transfer to schools where they can play? Like CU?

They keep them around with the hope that when they are jrs or srs they will get their shot, they usually don't but some do.

They also get to say that they were a part of a program that could compete with any in the country. They go to good bowls and have a lot of fun. They have also used up their RS year so if they do transfer by the time they figure out that they are never going to play much they don't have much time left to play.

It would appear that Utah has a little bit of a Cardinal hangover.

They look like **** so far.

Sometimes they do transfer but it's to places like Furman, App State, Georgia Southern, or Bethune-Cookman. Not a lotta deep Southerners make it into the RM Time Zone or Pac TZ these days.

It was more of a tongue-in-cheek question, fellas.

I do wish we could be capitalizing a little more on the "come to CU, we're so thin that you can play right away" line, but obviously CU's never going to be a big destination for kids transferring from schools in the SEC or ACC or most anywhere else.

If there's one thing I could change about CU, it would be the ability to bring JUCOs and transfers in without all the hoops that we make those kids jump through.

I do wish we could be capitalizing a little more on the "come to CU, we're so thin that you can play right away" line, but obviously CU's never going to be a big destination for kids transferring from schools in the SEC or ACC or most anywhere else.

If there's one thing I could change about CU, it would be the ability to bring JUCOs and transfers in without all the hoops that we make those kids jump through.

:iagree:

I agree, and that's why I replied with the sarcastic response. God forbid we sacrifice our great academic reputation to get some great football players into school. :rolling_eyes:

FSU better jump Blowhio State in the polls.

They sure as hell should. The problem FSU has is their schedule isn't that great but if Miami keeps winning that will help them (even though Miami really isn't that great a team). But it's not like OSU's schedule is that great either and they struggled at home today against Iowa.

It would suck if Bama, FSU, and Oregon go undefeated because one of those 3 would truly get screwed. Hopefully Oregon gets knocked off by Stanford or UCLA or in the P12 CG. I think Stanford has the best shot of beating Oregon because Stanford is tough and physical, and someone needs to punch Oregon in the face.

Uh ... I see that UO - WSU is only 27-21. WTF gives? (I don't have FS1, so can't watch it)

Last edited:
Bummer for Clemson to basically be resigned to the Chick-Fil-A Bowl. I guess they can get an at-large BCS bid if they win out, but there will be some fierce competition for that. Chick-Fil-A bowl is an AMAZING atmosphere, easily the best of a non-BCS bowl, but obviously their goals were far higher than that.

They sure as hell should. The problem FSU has is their schedule isn't that great but if Miami keeps winning that will help them (even though Miami really isn't that great a team). But it's not like OSU's schedule is that great either and they struggled at home today against Iowa.

It would suck if Bama, FSU, and Oregon go undefeated because one of those 3 would truly get screwed. Hopefully Oregon gets knocked off by Stanford or UCLA or in the P12 CG. I think Stanford has the best shot of beating Oregon because Stanford is tough and physical, and someone needs to punch Oregon in the face.

How does it feel to hate the conference in which your team plays? Why not--just for the sake of argument--just root for 'Bama to lose?

****ing FSU. So they're clobbering the #3 team in the country, which will make all the East Coast knobslobbers start talking how FSU deserves a chance at the MNC.

Back