What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/11-10/13

I didn't expect the TTU/ TCU game to be this boring. Ugh.

10-7 Red Raiders in the 3rd.

What happened? I saw Palmer picked us
The usual. Yes, Palmer picked the Buffs but unlike the other marquee matchups discussed with video highlights, the USC Colo matchup got nada. Then, in a following segment they rambled off the unbeaten teams with very little chance to survive...Colo, NC State, et al.

All that quite likely precipitated this from Laviska moments later....
94435851-1A48-43EC-98B0-559F871BFCE0.jpeg

Certainly not the kind of game I expected. Actually a fun game to watch but I expected them to have more points on the board by the end of the 1st quarter.

I knew the rule, but it doesn't seem fair.

Offense fumbled. Ball never went out of bounds. But the defense doesn't get the turnover because it touched the ass of a player from the offense while the guy was laid out on his stomach with his hands out of bounds.

I'm so happy that Buffs are out of Big 12. Wouldn't mind playing the Sooners every now and then. F*ck Texas and Butt F*ck Bailor

Both teams capable of making big plays. Tech spreads a defense out, TCU just has some really fast guys.

Multiple times when it feels like somebody is on the verge of breaking free for a big play but it doesn't happen.

Watching Tech snap the ball with 20 seconds left on the playclock up 3 with 4 minutes left is baffling. Lined up, sure. THey just gave TCU an extra minute.

Could have called it 10/9- 10/13 but that wouldn't be a weekend and like most I am ignoring Tuesday nights epic conflict between Appalachian State and Arkansas State.

Last week we had our share of upsets. Will this week follow. Plenty of opportunities are part of what makes college football fun.

Thursday gives us what should be a fun game with two teams that can score. Texas Tech goes to TCU, both teams at 3-2 and both can score.

Friday night gives us Arizona at Utah, both teams trying to stay in the south race.

Our top 25 battles for the week

PAC12 gets their share of the spotlight. (7) Washington goes to (17) Neon University to play the Ducks. Oregon hopes they are back, UDub wants to show them that despite day glow jerseys and socks they aren’t.

A lot of people have been doubting (2) Georgia, they get a chance to prove they are for real this week going to death valley to play (13) LSU who keeps surprising people this season.

In the B1G a lot of people have said that (15) Wisconsin is overrated. They go to a (12) Michigan that has had trouble recently with ranked teams. Somebody is going to come out disappointed

In the PAC a number of teams have their bye week. Other than CU-USC and the games mentioned earlier the only other game on the schedule has Cal getting close to a bye with UCLA coming in likely to add to their winless streak this year. Will UCLA win a game this year?

Normally we hope for a Texas loss but this week we get a suddenly back in the rankings (9) Longhorns team with a chance lay a well-deserved beating on a Baylor team that is 4-2 but not that good.

In the Covering for Immoral Acts bowl we have 3-2 Michigan State visiting (8) Penn State. Which fan base is better at ignoring the abuse of children as long as their team wins?

No such moral dilemma on the next game. The Nebraska futility express rolls into Northwestern this week. The Wildcats are only 2-3 but that is two wins better than Nebraska (Yes Nebraska fans you count one finger, two fingers) Everybody gets healthy and happy against the Big Red Stain this year.

Nebraska loses this one they will have to add more operators to the suicide prevention hotlines. They have already seen a dramatic increase in attempts as the husker futility continues but fortunately jumping out a window isn’t highly effective since most trailers are only one story and close to the ground.

Locally we have a big game on Friday night.

AFA seems to have found themselves a QB and an offense in beating service academy rival Navy last week 35-7. They will need it against a good 4-1 San Diego State Team on the road but Air Force has gotten on rolls in the past.

2-4 CSU host 3-2 New Mexico. Lobos aren’t great but they should be a lot better than the winless San Jose State team that almost beat CSU last week. Plenty (and we mean lots) of good seats available for this one as the CSU fans have given up on the season again.

Struggling (2-4) Wyoming goes to (4-1) Fresno State

FCS level winless (0-6) Northern Colorado goes to (2-4) Portland State

In the small schools CSU Pueblo continues to trail Colorado Mines by a game for the conference lead

Mines travels to Fort Lewis as Pueblo goes to Mesa

As always ... solid work sir. You'd be giving Nik a run for his money except for the fact that you post in different niches ... you in summarizing the weekend games, he in lampooning the Buffs' immediately impending rival. I hope that you both continue in those respective veins in the the future.

And re:

In the B1G a lot of people have said that (15) Wisconsin is overrated. They go to a (12) Michigan that has had trouble recently with ranked teams. Somebody is going to come out disappointed

GO BLUE!!!

Last edited:
Could have called it 10/9- 10/13 but that wouldn't be a weekend and like most I am ignoring Tuesday nights epic conflict between Appalachian State and Arkansas State.

Last week we had our share of upsets. Will this week follow. Plenty of opportunities are part of what makes college football fun.

Thursday gives us what should be a fun game with two teams that can score. Texas Tech goes to TCU, both teams at 3-2 and both can score.

Friday night gives us Arizona at Utah, both teams trying to stay in the south race.

Our top 25 battles for the week

PAC12 gets their share of the spotlight. (7) Washington goes to (17) Neon University to play the Ducks. Oregon hopes they are back, UDub wants to show them that despite day glow jerseys and socks they aren’t.

A lot of people have been doubting (2) Georgia, they get a chance to prove they are for real this week going to death valley to play (13) LSU who keeps surprising people this season.

In the PAC a number of teams have their bye week. Other than CU-USC and the games mentioned earlier the only other game on the schedule has Cal getting close to a bye with UCLA coming in likely to add to their winless streak this year. Will UCLA win a game this year?

Normally we hope for a Texas loss but this week we get a suddenly back in the rankings (9) Longhorns team with a chance lay a well-deserved beating on a Baylor team that is 4-2 but not that good.

In the Covering for Immoral Acts bowl we have 3-2 Michigan State visiting (8) Penn State. Which fan base is better at ignoring the abuse of children as long as their team wins?

No such moral dilemma on the next game. The Nebraska futility express rolls into Northwestern this week. The Wildcats are only 2-3 but that is two wins better than Nebraska (Yes Nebraska fans you count one finger, two fingers) Everybody gets healthy and happy against the Big Red Stain this year.

Nebraska loses this one they will have to add more operators to the suicide prevention hotlines. They have already seen a dramatic increase in attempts as the husker futility continues but fortunately jumping out a window isn’t highly effective since most trailers are only one story and close to the ground.

Locally we have a big game on Friday night.

AFA seems to have found themselves a QB and an offense in beating service academy rival Navy last week 35-7. They will need it against a good 4-1 San Diego State Team on the road but Air Force has gotten on rolls in the past.

2-4 CSU host 3-2 New Mexico. Lobos aren’t great but they should be a lot better than the winless San Jose State team that almost beat CSU last week. Plenty (and we mean lots) of good seats available for this one as the CSU fans have given up on the season again.

Struggling (2-4) Wyoming goes to (4-1) Fresno State

FCS level winless (0-6) Northern Colorado goes to (2-4) Portland State

In the small schools CSU Pueblo continues to trail Colorado Mines by a game for the conference lead

Mines travels to Fort Lewis as Pueblo goes to Mesa

Holy ****. The PSU/MSU and Nebraska sections had me rolling so hard I read it to my co-workers.

Back