What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 10/11-10/13

Fake punt while up 25 in the 4th? Dick move.

And yet some people don't get why I say Whittingham is a douche coach.

Now that Mora and Graham are gone, he's without a doubt the biggest asshole in the division, maybe the conference. And yeah, I remember that Chip's back at UCLA.

At this point, I wonder which coaches land on the Allbuffs non-douche list of coaches.

I'm late to this conversation, but I am so upset at Tulsa. More than the Prevent D - their less-than-2-minute offense with the lead was the most offensive thing I have ever seen, especially that lateral run that ended in a slide to stay in bounds...didn't even TRY to get up field. And then the shank of a punt. Holy ****!

At this point, I wonder which coaches land on the Allbuffs non-douche list of coaches.

Actually, minus the New Hampshire coach whom I know nothing about, I think we've only played 2 douche coaches - Frost obviously, and Chip should be called one for past transgressions. But Bobo and Herm aren't douches at all.

Actually, minus the New Hampshire coach whom I know nothing about, I think we've only played 2 douche coaches - Frost obviously, and Chip should be called one for past transgressions. But Bobo and Herm aren't douches at all.

Interestingly, rehabbing douche chipper was VERY complimentary of the squad.

Actually, they have done a ton to improve their academics. So much so that the big boosters were ready for the president to leave when he retired this year.
Free rides for National Merit Scholars. Academics upgraded substantially.

Vandy picked off Florida near the goal line and drove 98 yards for a TD. Trap game for the Gators?

Back