What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/1-11/3

We are going to have to watch a Nebraska crowd celebrate at Folsom while Mac pouts on the sideline next year huh?

This is the year to make a move-USC is the only other possible opening in the Pac 12 (and the Jack Del Rio hard-ons have started for Trojan nation), and there's not going to be a lot going on the Big 12 either.

Howell is an institutional guy. He wouldn’t report something like that without confirmation from the source.

Said that in Monday's chat, but check Brian's twitter-he was saying the minute the Oregon State debacle ended that MM was on thin ice. He wouldn't put that out there if RG wasn't prepared to move on from MM if he felt he had to.

Said that in Monday's chat, but check Brian's twitter-he was saying the minute the Oregon State debacle ended that MM was on thin ice. He wouldn't put that out there if RG wasn't prepared to move on from MM if he felt he had to.

Fair point. I took him to mean that, if RG wants to make a move, the funds are available. That was a surprise to me because I’d long thought the AD was strapped.

Fair point. I took him to mean that, if RG wants to make a move, the funds are available. That was a surprise to me because I’d long thought the AD was strapped.

I've thought the AD was in okay shape financially (RG had the AD in the black within a couple years of taking it over IIRC), but a $10-15m coaching change would have been a huge blow.

I've thought the AD was in okay shape financially (RG had the AD in the black within a couple years of taking it over IIRC), but a $10-15m coaching change would have been a huge blow.

I don’t think we’re disagreeing. I just don’t think a person who’s been close to the program for a long time would imply anything about a coach change unless the finances had been put into place. Unfortunately, I didn’t win the megamillions or powerball. Otherwise, this would’ve been a done deal after the oregon state debacle.

Hmmmmmm....... wondering if the video of the Husker place kicker muffing an onside kick and the illegal touching is posted here anywhere? ;)

Last edited:
Tough season for the zoomies.

Lost at West Point today 17-14. Would have like to see them win the CIC this year.

Wyoming up 24-9 on San Jose State-could we see a change there? Gotta think they'd welcome HCMM back if we let him go.

Back