What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/1-11/3

I've long been a Charlie Strong fan. But his USF team has to be the most unimpressive 7-2 I've seen this season. Got hammered at home by a poor Tulane team that admittedly has been playing better football lately. Still, 41-15? That's bad.

Well, the targeting call was overturned on LSUs Delpit. No doubt it would’ve been an ejection in the Pac 12. Nothing wrong with the hit imo.

Seeing Alabama on the road against such a good team makes me even more impressed with them despite the tight game. They have so much talent it's unreal.

LSU doing one hell of a job. Aranda is doing everything right as DC tonight, but the offense better start helping out because no one's going to hold down all night.

every time i watch SEC games the best player on the field (not wearing crimson with a number on his helmet).....is pass interference (called or uncalled).

As good a Bama team as I have seen since Saban took over.
Kicking game is awful though and definitely not the best defense they’ve fielded but have an offense that can end a game in a matter of a few drives.

Clemson probably has the only defense that can slow Bama and the offense is peaking now.

Kicking game is awful though and definitely not the best defense they’ve fielded but have an offense that can end a game in a matter of a few drives.

Clemson probably has the only defense that can slow Bama and the offense is peaking now.

Kicking game always seems to be surprisingly bad, at least FG wise.

Offense (or shall we say QB) is ridiculously good.

Back