What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 11/8

In the TCU KState game they showed a sign with Ron Burgandy on it, and Gus Johnson said, "Ron Jeremy." His analyst said "oops"

In the TCU KState game they showed a sign with Ron Burgandy on it, and Gus Johnson said, "Ron Jeremy." His analyst said "oops"

:lol:

Besides being the loudest and most obnoxious play-by-play guy on any major network ... GJ is easily the dumbest I have had the misfortune to hear in recent memory.

:lol:

Besides being the loudest and most obnoxious play-by-play guy on any major network ... GJ is easily the dumbest I have had the misfortune to hear in recent memory.

Really? He is by far my favorite play by play guy. His work on CBS during Nfl and NCAA basketball games was epic. Every game he called turned out to be one of the best ever.

I guess different opinions haha.

Really? He is by far my favorite play by play guy. His work on CBS during Nfl and NCAA basketball games was epic. Every game he called turned out to be one of the best ever. I guess different opinions haha.

Yes ... I guess that's true if you think THAT EVERY PLAY HE ANNOUNCES IS ONE OF THE TEN BEST EVAR!!!!

TCU is killing KSU tonight. It's like Ivan Drago vs Apollo Creed in this one.

Utah player just dropped the ball 2 yards before he was going into the end zone to score.

Oregon picked it up and ran it back 98 yards for a TD.

Wow.

B1-IK10CcAE9oNg.jpg

Remember when Danny Trevathan did that a couple of years a go after he made an INT? You'd think they'd learn that you have to actually cross the goalline before you do that ****. Or .. like Jim Brown, Barry Sanders, et al said "Act like you been there before ... and expect to be again."

LSU kicks go-ahead FG ... but then on kickoff kicks the ball out of bounds, so Bama gets field position. Dumbass.

Michigan State is officially done. The Ohio State hype machine will start now.

Michigan State is officially done. The Ohio State hype machine will start now.

I know ... and that sux so much. As much as I dislike Sparty, I absolutely HATE the suckeyes!

But enough about me! :lol:

Michigan State is the first top 40 team they've beat. How is that even possible in a P5 conference this late in the year?

Because the B!G sucks this year ... but they have a LOT of TV sets in their demo?

Just tuned back to the Utah-UO game. Down 24-10 ... now got a fg to cut it to 24-13. If the Utes lose by that margin, how much **** should their WR get for his stunt at the goalline that gave UO a 14 point turnaround?

Call me old fashioned ... but that kid never sees the field of play in my program again. Let him demonstrate his narcissism at some other program (if one will have him). At some point they have to learn that it's not all about them.

Utah touchdown.

If not for epic stupid causing a 14 point swing, the Utes would be trying to bring an upset home right now.

27-20 Ducks with a little over 3 minutes left in the 3rd.

Back