What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of 9/7-9/9

Cu and Clemson only NCAA teams to not give up a td thus far. Kinda cool.

Clemson vs Louisville. We'll learn a lot more about both programs soon.

If I had to make a prediction on playoffs today, it would be USC, OU, Bama and Louisville.
Louisville was down 28-27 to UNC in the 3rd quarter. It feels like they are off a bit from last year. To your point, we will know this weekend if they are or are not.

Their defense isn't very good.

I watched Louisville-UNC early in the day, that team isn't very good, but Lamar Jackson is insanely good. They'll go as far as he carries them imo

Yea, Louisville's defense is bad. Clemson's probably better at every position except QB but Jackson is a big equalizer plus they have the game at home. I still think Clemson wins this game.

Cu and Clemson only P5 teams to not give up a td thus far. Kinda cool.
FIFY

Air Force also hasn't given up a touchdown. In fact, they haven't given up a single point.

Of course they've only played one game: an FCS team in week 1, and this streak is going to end quickly when they go Ann Arbor next week.

re: usc over stanford...

heart: good. when we beat usc at folsom this season, it will be even more awesome since they will likely be in top 3 and undefeated.
head: ouch. we could have used a loss to help us maybe win the south again.

the complexities of being a football fan.

I'll be watching the Clemson/Louisville game. JHMO, but I like Clemson in that game. Clemson is good. Really good.

I like Clemson too and Louisville doesn't have a D. Lamar Jackson will get his most likely but not like he would against other teams.

That Clemson Defense is sick. They're going to make a lot of teams look bad this year.

my nub co-worker said they should have and could have won that game. It was the 4 interceptions that made the difference. I was at our game, but 40 points by halftime tells me ducks let off the gas.

my nub co-worker said they should have and could have won that game. It was the 4 interceptions that made the difference. I was at our game, but 40 points by halftime tells me ducks let off the gas.

The Nebraska watch party is at the same place as the CU watch party in my town. As you can imagine things get a little chippy.

The walk to the bathroom goes straight through the Nub section. And that walk was glorious at halftime. Lots of pouty faces and people in red polyester crying into their beers. So beautiful watching Nub women folk hopelessly attempting to consol their grief stricken slack-jawed moron husker men. That walk through aNUs territory to take a piss was icing on the cake. I had forgotten how sweet the tears are of husker misery.

It was nice to have left before the second half rally.

Meh, they could have won it but they didn't lol. Oregon came out and threw an INT right away after giving up a TD on the first drive of the 2nd half and that's when they went into shell mode. They stopped testing Nebraska's shaky DBs and started just running the ball up the gut. Nebraska went 2-14 on 3rd downs, needed a couple desperation 4th down conversions, and threw 4 INTs. They shouldn't have won the game but they came close because Oregon still looks similar to the 4-8 team last year. Felt like two mediocre teams except that Oregon's offense was better until they chickened out.

Nebraska has the 2nd worst passing defense in the nation.

http://www.cfbstats.com/2017/leader/national/team/defense/split01/category10/sort01.html

The Nebraska watch party is at the same place as the CU watch party. As you can imagine things get a little chippy.

The walk to the bathroom goes straight through the Nub section. And that walk was glorious at halftime. Lots of pouty faces and people in red polyester crying into their beers. So beautiful watching Nub women folk hopelessly attempting to consol their grief stricken slack-jawed moron husker men. That walk through aNUs territory to take a piss was icing on the cake. I had forgotten how sweet the tears are of husker misery.

It was nice to have left before the second half rally.
It's the little things in life that makes it worth living.

Heard about that, he shouldn't have to imho. Hell let him and his crew be excited. Also, I'm thinking he is a serious Heisman contender if he keeps up his play.

Last edited:
Back