What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Other games weekend of Oct 22-24

Travis Wilson without a mullet is a pick six machine.
tumblr_nib5sdbDWA1qedb29o1_500.gif

Wilson is one of the main reasons I'm not sold on Utah. Top flight rb, very good D, but I'm not sold on their O.

One part of me wants Nebraska to just get blown out, the other part is enjoying seeing the fuskers fans forced to keep their attention and hopes up for the entire game only to see their hearts ripped out week after week.

Either way I'm happy.

Reactions: aik
What looked like a bad slate of games ended up being a great day of football.

Aggy getting blown out is kinda nice too in the only game that mattered today, haha.

4th Qtr 17-35 USC. It's going to take a miracle for Utah to fight their way back into this game. ;)

aTm just got blasted by Ole Miss. Disappointing season for them.

Would have been good to see Bama lose another one but FSU losing is alright.

Georgia Tech is going to upset people because it's hard to prepare for them. How does a school like Florida State simulate the GT offense in practice.

Meanwhile Utah's hopes for a dream season coming to an end tonight.

Hmm wonder if some coaches are finding out how important special teams really are. They will get u beat.

Anybody check in on the fuskers boards tonight? Are they suicidal?

Anyone know why the suicide rate is so low in Nebraska?

Ever seen someone try to jump out a basement window?

Anybody check in on the fuskers boards tonight? Are they suicidal?

Anyone know why the suicide rate is so low in ****braska?

Ever seen someone try to jump out a basement window?
Tell me. How do CU fans take the losses year after year? Just saying it sucks to have one bad season. let alone 2,3,4 or more strung together?

What looked pretty lackluster on paper ended up being a good slate of mostly competitive games. The looming Houston-Memphis matchup in 3 weeks is looking like it needs a Gameday visit.

Back