What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pac-12 Media Day

BtU53Z2CUAAGMvK.jpg
I blame

CU%202013%20Spring%20Football%20first%20day342-L.jpg

Pretty big news for Stanford with Montgomery still not healthy and could miss the first couple of weeks of the season.

Pretty big news for Stanford with Montgomery still not healthy and could miss the first couple of weeks of the season.

Week 1 is UC Davis.

But week 2 is USC. They need him in a bad way for that one.

ESPN's Ted Miller at Pac-12 Media Days. Had a few tweets on the Buffs:

[tweet]492398568376786945[/tweet]

[tweet]492399938362277888[/tweet]

[tweet]492400690648461313[/tweet]

I don't think that was a good idea.

Wainaminnit. After the Dungy/Sam discussion, the only thing that matters is whether or not Spruce can ball. Nik, you of all people have no room to judge.

If Spruce wears a tiara and bends himself into an effeminate posture, so what?

It's a shame in this day and age that society is not accepting of a little cross dressing and sissy poses. [/satire]

:lol:

Wainaminnit. After the Dungy/Sam discussion, the only thing that matters is whether or not Spruce can ball. Nik, you of all people have no room to judge.

If Spruce wears a tiara and bends himself into an effeminate posture, so what?

It's a shame in this day and age that society is not accepting of a little cross dressing and sissy poses. [/satire]

Some interesting footnotes from the DP.

Footnotes. Tailback Donta Abron transferred to a junior college near his home in the Los Angeles metro area. In two seasons at CU he made two starts and rushed for a total of 298 yards and two touchdowns. ... Two February signees are grayshirting. Isaac Miller, an offensive lineman from Longmont's Silver Creek High School, and linebacker Grant Watanabe from San Antonio (Texas) Brennan, will delay their enrollment until January. ...

Not sure I agree with that stance. Hilarious, yea, sure, but then there are consequences down the road. It's gonna be hard to win arguments with opposing fans this year.

Only a lawyer would be dumb enough to think anyone EVER wins an argument with an opposing fan. Ever.

Was able to listen to a lot of the interviews yesterday. Rich Rod and the Pirate are a little nuts. It will be interesting to see how that sells recruits versus the more businessman like demeanor of MM. Heard Spruces interviewed twice. Seems like a very likable and well spoken young man.

Looks awkward. Probably could use some captions

[tweet]492676852734255104[/tweet]

Last edited:
So many awesome stories come from that two-day stretch. Those who were there will never forget it. Those who missed it will regret it for the rest of their lives. :lol:
Thank you, again, by the way. That was a hero move.

I am quite amused by the Mike Yam-Neweasel back and forth, they are really funny together (Curtis Conway might as well be invisible). Also, I'd like to ravage Jill Savage.

This isn't related to P12 Media Days but I just flipped on SportsCenter a few minutes before 6pm EDT and there's Mac2 in studio. I didn't catch the whole interview but what I did catch they talked a bit about the new facilities and how important that is and he also talked a little bit about Sefo. Anyway, it was cool to see CU representation on Sportscenter.

I had DVRd the first four SC this morning just for that reason. Thinking ahead fail for the afternoon. Maybe it will be online later

From phone

Back