What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

PAC 12 OFFICIATING

Blah blah blah. Husker fan, really? Not that, I just think ur duff's bitch. Civilized in your point of view, 3 calls probably cost a team that doesn't know how to win. That's in 2 weeks. Keep stereotyping me tho, ill be here.

I don't know what to tell you buddy. Where are you getting this thing about duff? Because I think recruiting is going poorly and he does too? Awesome.

Is this something that has been bothering you for awhile? Because I fail to see how this thread is where it all boiled over.

I apologize for the cruel and hateful comments regarding your upbringing. Calling me names and saying I was a follower were clearly attempts to overwhelm me with kindness. I shouldn't have responded with such vile remarks.

All this talk about "the refs didn't cost us the game is BS" the refs cost us the game. Pure and simple. Sure, we could have done some things to negate the God awful calls. The point is we shouldn't have to. It's OK to call a spade a spade. The refs gave the game to OSU.

Reactions: DBT
so we have recruiting, overdue on facilities, young talent, AND NOW the damn refs all going against us. I dont blame MM, fans, and the players for getting frustrated... just really sucks.. makes hard to be a fan of the game... those asshat refs take the fun out of the game.

I don't know what to tell you buddy. Where are you getting this thing about duff? Because I think recruiting is going poorly and he does too? Awesome.

Is this something that has been bothering you for awhile? Because I fail to see how this thread is where it all boiled over.

I apologize for the cruel and hateful comments regarding your upbringing. Calling me names and saying I was a follower were clearly attempts to overwhelm me with kindness. I shouldn't have responded with such vile remarks.
If I wanted any **** out of u Rabbit, I'd squeeze the head on your shoulders. The rest of it, ill just laugh at.

Was that your weak ass attempt to punk me rabbit? It isn't just about recruiting bitch, have an opinion.

Bad teams don't get close calls. Bad teams have to overcome the officiating. Bad teams don't get the benefit of the doubt. All that said, these p12 officials really suck dead donkey arse. And the reason they suck is they appear incapable of using the same ****ing standards for both teams in how they call stuff. It is one thing to lose all close ones. That's what happens to bottom feeder teams. It is another to have two ****ing sets of rules. The p12 has by far the ****tiest and most inconsistent set of refs in major college ball. It gets old watching them blow calls in profound ways every week and this is in all games not just our games.

This.

Rarely do great teams get beat by the refs; they quickly overcome it. These were two hack teams from the lower half of the conference who had opportunities to win and made some mistakes, in addition to the bad calls, that cost them victory.

Are you? Don't know if you know it homie but we are up against it. U know so ****ing much, step up and then we'll judge u.

Are you? Don't know if you know it homie but we are up against it. U know so ****ing much, step up and then we'll judge u.

I do troll quite a bit, I wasn't in this thread, though.

I'd like to step up, but I'm lost as to what I'm stepping up to. I definitely don't have the answer here, so I've messaged Duff Man in hopes that he can guide me accordingly.

I'd like to step up, but I'm lost as to what I'm stepping up to
. I definitely don't have the answer here, so I've messaged Duff Man in hopes that he can guide me accordingly.

Step up to the mike.

joes.jpg

I'd like to step up, but I'm lost as to what I'm stepping up to. I definitely don't have the answer here, so I've messaged Duff Man in hopes that he can guide me accordingly.
That doesn't surprise me, going to bed gnite. I just find it funny you think u know so much and usually blow Duff in the process. Who cares tho, got better things to do.

I thought it was offensive PI. The ref conference made me go oh no they are gonna hose us.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was excited when the flag was thrown because that was obviously offensive pass interference.

And then....... Huh? Regardless of the other mistakes by CU,that totally tilted the game. No question.

Proud of Buffs, we have improved greatly.

Time for a win!

(I don't like to Boo, but I am completely hoarse from Booing that call!)

I was excited when the flag was thrown because that was obviously offensive pass interference.

And then....... Huh? Regardless of the other mistakes by CU,that totally tilted the game. No question.

Proud of Buffs, we have improved greatly.

Time for a win!

(I don't like to Boo, but I am completely hoarse from Booing that call!)

You were thinking that, too? When I saw the flag, that's the first thing I said. "KC was in position and the WR turned into a defender, so they must have gotten the WR for grabbling KC on the play." And then came the dick punch.

You were thinking that, too? When I saw the flag, that's the first thing I said. "KC was in position and the WR turned into a defender, so they must have gotten the WR for grabbling KC on the play." And then came the dick punch.

I saw the WR push with two hands to create space. I called O pass Interference out load.

I really do believe we are about to bust out and games like this are going to play a role.

Just wish the the players could decide things as much as possible. Good thing I can write as I have no voice. :lol:

This.

Rarely do great teams get beat by the refs; they quickly overcome it. These were two hack teams from the lower half of the conference who had opportunities to win and made some mistakes, in addition to the bad calls, that cost them victory.
I don't think that's true. I think Oregon lost because of the refs, for instance.

The PI call had a huge bearing on the outcome of the game. However, our defense really needs to start stepping up. I think it would be fair to say the officials ****ty call cost us the game. But it would also be fair to say our defense cost us the game or Sefo's interception cost us the game. It is just a combination of things game in and game out that kill us. We just do not know how to win yet. Very frustrating.

We still have an issue of not enough experience / talent in the front 7 of the defense. The back 4 were deep enough that we kind of can cover a little back there with people hurt. But in the front 7, we don't have that, and teams are exploiting it. Sucks, but that's life. It is why sanctions against a school with school limits should hurt them in wins, because the depth should suffer.

Unfortunately by keeping Hawkins another year, and hiring Embree in the first place, we basically self imposed those sanctions. And now we are paying for it.

It does make me wonder is Baer is doing a bad job. He can only work with who he has to work with. I know the depth is scary and maybe he isn't doing quite as bad as I think he is.

The PI call had a huge bearing on the outcome of the game. However, our defense really needs to start stepping up. I think it would be fair to say the officials ****ty call cost us the game. But it would also be fair to say our defense cost us the game or Sefo's interception cost us the game. It is just a combination of things game in and game out that kill us. We just do not know how to win yet. Very frustrating.

Sefo is good for one boneheaded error per game. Wouldn't be so bad if we had a defense that could actually force a turnover or two per game. And even when we get turnovers, Pac12 officials have twice proven that they'll inexcusably take them away.

Also, while special teams were solid today, it feels like every kicker has the game of their life against us. It's not just under Neinas, either. Oregon State's guy hadn't made longer than 38 before today and sure enough, there he was comfortably hitting them from 47. I'm not sure we've blocked a punt or kick in a decade. Maybe once. Whether it's Alex Henery or someone else, kickers have a field day against us…and not just in Boulder.

That doesn't surprise me, going to bed gnite. I just find it funny you think u know so much and usually blow Duff in the process. Who cares tho, got better things to do.

Gnight dude!

For the record, I don't think I'm really any smarter or more knowledgeable than most on here. Feel free to disagree with me when I say dumb stuff. Or bottle it up and let it loose in an attempt to come to tini's defense. That works too!

(I'll also try to have less back and forth with Duff in the future since it bothers you so very much)

There's another questionable call by the conference crew on a Washington State grab that should have been a TD. Is this some kind of performance art as an FU to football fans now?

Back