What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Perrilloux Booted From LSU

Sorry, but maybe he can supply us with the names of all these "shady" characters and their crimes. I am not defending Perrilloux, but he was only arrested one time for the fake ID. He certainly isn't the first stupid kid to try to get into a bar underage. Talib failed 3 drug tests while he was playing for Fatso at KU, but nobody ever heard anything about it, and he was never disciplined for it. That sounds more serious to me than one failed drug test and a fake ID arrest, but again I am not defending him. Miles did the right thing and alot of coaches would have swept it under the rug. I read that
already his high school coach's phone has been ringing off the hook with colleges that want his help to get into contact with Perrilloux.

You're right. Good kids get caught up in counterfeiting investigations. I'm sure that was just a simple misunderstanding. So was his habit of missing team meetings. So was his involvement in a fight that resulted in a one game suspension. So was his habit of missing offseason workouts and classes. Yep, Les Miles runs a real tight ship down there.

I'm not even really blaming Miles in this case. But for you to act like Miles is some kind of saint is hilarious. Most other colleges would have sent Perrilloux packing a while ago. It's all good really. I appreciate RP screwing up and clearing the path for Auburn to win the SEC West.

You're right. Good kids get caught up in counterfeiting investigations. I'm sure that was just a simple misunderstanding. So was his habit of missing team meetings. So was his involvement in a fight that resulted in a one game suspension. So was his habit of missing offseason workouts and classes. Yep, Les Miles runs a real tight ship down there.

I'm not even really blaming Miles in this case. But for you to act like Miles is some kind of saint is hilarious. Most other colleges would have sent Perrilloux packing a while ago. It's all good really. I appreciate RP screwing up and clearing the path for Auburn to win the SEC West.
I never said Perrilloux deserved anything but to be kicked off the team. My question to you is who are all these "shady" characters that are playing for Miles right now at LSU and what are their crimes. If you can't back up what you are saying why don't you shut the **** up. I'm catholic but I don't believe in saints. As for LSU, they are now a much better team without Perrilloux. Auburn couldn't beat them even with all their cheap shots - like the chop block on Dorsey in last year's game. You really don't know wtf you are talking about. Pi$$ off.

Last edited:
I never said Perrilloux deserved anything but to be kicked off the team. My question to you is who are all these "shady" characters that are playing for Miles right now at LSU and what are their crimes. If you can't back up what you are saying why don't you shut the **** up. I'm catholic but I don't believe in saints. As for LSU, they are now a much better team without Perrilloux. Auburn couldn't beat them even with all their cheap shots - like the chop block on Dorsey in last year's game. You really don't know wtf you are talking about. Pi$$ off.

I was more talking about shady characters when he coached at Okie Lite. Again, it doesn't really matter. I feel like I should add in some cuss words to this reply, but I'll refrain. It's been a pleasure.

Anyone know where he will transfer to? Nebraska anyone?

They like QB's who get kicked off the team...

Anyone know where he will transfer to? Nebraska anyone?

They like QB's who get kicked off the team...
McNesse State is a likely possibility, they have a history of taking the head cases that get kicked out by LSU. Do you remember Cecil Collins?

what about Marshal they took Moss under similar circumstances.

LSU has always had shady characters on its rosters, hell, the whole state is shady! The only Heisman Trophy winner to serve jail time is Billy Cannon. How he got to LSU is a story in itself!

Texas lucked out losing that sorry kid.

LSU has always had shady characters on its rosters, hell, the whole state is shady! The only Heisman Trophy winner to serve jail time is Billy Cannon. How he got to LSU is a story in itself!

Texas lucked out losing that sorry kid.

I think Johnny Rogers also did some time in jail.

I think Johnny Rogers also did some time in jail.

Ah, I'm sure you're right on that. Pen time for Cannon on a counterfitting rap. Oddly enough Perrilloux was questioned about a counterfitting scheme as well.

Something in the swamp water.

Your catholic,you know of any alter boy molesters? Jesus wouldn't like your potty mouth.

Your catholic,you know of any alter boy molesters? Jesus wouldn't like your potty mouth.
I was an alter boy, but the priests in my parish were all Irish. Their biggest problem was trying not to disappear in the bottom of a bottle. Sounds like you are interested in young alter boys? Watch out, you never know what law enforcement agencies may be looking at on the internet. Maybe you should seek help?

Last edited:
I was an alter boy, but the preists in my parish were all Irish. Their biggest problem was trying not to disappear in the bottom of a bottle. Sounds like you are interested in young alter boys?

No, and I could care less about rreligious wackos. I just find it funny a man of ahem God would be so quick to blast a goood fellow buff fan with his f*****g nasty language.

I don't know the practices of les miles or his track record and could care less,but to say any SEC school is on the up and up is laughable.

I was an alter boy, but the priests in my parish were all Irish. Their biggest problem was trying not to disappear in the bottom of a bottle. Sounds like you are interested in young alter boys?

What initially appeared to be heated banter has just taken an interesting turn...

Les Miles was a coach here at CU. So that makes him all good in my book.:thumbsup:

So was chuck fairbanks and okruch and shaun watson. They in your Valdezj book of loved coaches too?

Wait for it............

wait........

:smile2: sarcasm

No, and I could care less about rreligious wackos. I just find it funny a man of ahem God would be so quick to blast a goood fellow buff fan with his f*****g nasty language.

I don't know the practices of les miles or his track record and could care less,but to say any SEC school is on the up and up is laughable.
So what conference is lilly white? What programs? I'm a CU grad, but I would be the last one to critique another program, considering our recent history.

So what conference is lilly white? What programs? I'm a CU grad, but I would be the last one to critique another program, considering our recent history.

Very valid point, I too as a CU grad find it hypocritical to bash another program but, I think because CU has been getting bashed by schools who have worse off field incidents than cu has people lashing back.

No big deal,let's just start winning some games!

So was chuck fairbanks and okruch and shaun watson. They in your Valdezj book of loved coaches too?

Wait for it............

wait........

:smile2: sarcasm

But Les had success here in Boulder with coach Mac. :smile2: Yeah, that's right. I'm fickle. :smile2:

But Les had success here in Boulder with coach Mac. :smile2: Yeah, that's right. I'm fickle. :smile2:

I'm still amazed at all the great asst. coaches mac had...

Miles,steckel,barnett,dinardo,uzelac etc....

Pretty good group

Very valid point, I too as a CU grad find it hypocritical to bash another program but, I think because CU has been getting bashed by schools who have worse off field incidents than cu has people lashing back.

No big deal,let's just start winning some games!
I've got alot of confidence in Hawkins - if CU fans are patient and don't expect too much next year - I think CU will be winning alot of games a year or two from now. McCartney was 2-8-1 in 82, 4-7 in 83, 1-10 in 84. When he left CU was one of the best programs in college football.

I've got alot of confidence in Hawkins - if CU fans are patient and don't expect too much next year - I think CU will be winning alot of games a year or two from now. McCartney was 2-8-1 in 82, 4-7 in 83, 1-10 in 84. When he left CU was one of the best programs in college football.

Why damnit, why?!! :cry: I wish I was old enough to remember a lil' more of him. :thumbsup:

It's year 3,cu fans should expect a winning season.No excuses.

Born in 87? Damn, I will no longer take crap from a snot nosed kid like you:smile2:

I'm 20, I'm a man! :smile2:

It's year 3,cu fans should expect a winning season.No excuses.

Mac's third year was his worst! 1-10. But, obviously, that would be completely unacceptable out of Hawk right now. I think a winning season is something we can hope to expect and would also be a success. .500 regular season would still be pretty good for next year, but I'm sure most of us would be disappointed by it. Let's hope for the best, but enjoy it none-the-less. :thumbsup:

Why damnit, why?!! :cry: I wish I was old enough to remember a lil' more of him. :thumbsup:

There are many stories swirling around his reasoning for leaving when he did. The most prevelant is that he had some serious family issues he needed to deal with and that football had consumed too much of his time.

There are many stories swirling around his reasoning for leaving when he did. The most prevelant is that he had some serious family issues he needed to deal with and that football had consumed too much of his time.

I thought I'd heard something like that. Thanks.

Back