What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Pregame Thread - CU vs CSU at Mile High

Yes, because what is posted on the internet directly impacts the game.

"Co-arch McSparkles, co-arch McSparkles, they's postin' green and gold participation ribbons on the innernets! I know you guys will work double hard to beat the Buffs now!"

Seems totally legit.

I feverishly anticipate full credit at the post-game press conference. Maybe your boy 80's can make a flier for the lockerroom.
Are you gettin a little fired up?

CU is going to lose after something posted like that.

u4etybur.jpg

peju5edy.jpg

now that we are two weeks away, any news on ticket sales? lamb fan going to sell half their allotment again?

Another 200+ post thread further propping up the false belief that we don't care about CSU, that they are not our rival, and that this game remains beneath us.

Fascination noted. :bounce:

Another 200+ post thread further propping up the false belief that we don't care about CSU, that they are not our rival, and that this game remains beneath us.

Quit being a dick. It's our first game, and we have guests.

Speaking for myself, I care more about opening day and the beginning of the new season. The fact that we happen to be playing CSU is just a side story.

If we had Arizona for the season opener, this also would be a 200+ post thread.

Speaking for myself, I care more about opening day and the beginning of the new season. The fact that we happen to be playing CSU is just a side story.

If we had Arizona on the schedule, this also would be a 200+ post thread.

****ing ***********

What's our take on Arizona (***********) this year? They're reloading at running back. How else will they look different?

We have 200+ in a thread about UMass. What is your point.

Dickhead.

If we were playing *********** in our opener this thread would be 400 post long. Chards would actually have some fans show up on the board to talk trash.

If we were playing *********** in our opener this thread would be 400 post long. Chards would actually have some fans show up on the board to talk trash.

Ya they are just as insecure as the lambs are. Not sure if the discussion would be better.

I'm hoping Skiddy can rank teams with the "Wildcat" mascots in order of basketball prestige.

Guess we've already talked this game out, huh? I'm excited for football. Wish we were playing someone new and fresh.

I'm hoping Skiddy can rank teams with the "Wildcat" mascots in order of basketball prestige.

Arizona kinda gets lost in the litter of wildcats. It's a crowded kitty box. U of A is definitely behind Kentucky, no doubt about that. The *********** are somewhere in the mix with Kansas State, Northwestern and Villanova when it comes to athletic success. There is less bitchassedness from the Wildcats of North Dakota State College Of Science, Northern Michigan, Davidson, New Hampshire, Abilene Christian, Portland Bible College, Wayne State, Chico State, Johnson and Wales, and Weber State.

Hands down, U of A is THE BEST Wildcat program in the country to utilize "Bear Down" as a rallying cry.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back