What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rank the CU opponents

To Each and Every One of our Opponents:

The Experts Middle Finger GIF by Barstool Sports

Pre-TCU, this was perfect. After this weekend, ****braska moves down the y-axis towards CSU. Winning is now expected, losing would be painful.
I get what you are saying, but my intent may be a bit different with that graphic. "Upside win" to me includes the intangibles of things like the importance of the rivlary (Nubs), breaking a losing streak (U$C), and making a statement out of the gate (Frog). In my mind Nubs stay where they are because while many now expect a win, it still has a huge upside for the program, the rivalry, and the fans. No other win this year would mean more to me personally.

When I first put it together I had the following division in mind, and I think it still largely applies:
1693931018156.png

I get what you are saying, but my intent may be a bit different with that graphic. "Upside win" to me includes the intangibles of things like the importance of the rivlary (Nubs), breaking a losing streak (U$C), and making a statement out of the gate (Frog). In my mind Nubs stay where they are because while many now expect a win, it still has a huge upside for the program, the rivalry, and the fans. No other win this year would mean more to me personally.

When I first put it together I had the following division in mind, and I think it still largely applies:
View attachment 64273
I think UA is a borderline bowl team this year and better than ASU.

Post TCU:

1. Nubs.
2. USC
3. Oregon
4. Oregon State
The anti-Prime bull junk from both fanbases makes me want to shove it down both teams throats. Sadly, the chances of us shoving it down Oregon's throats is pretty much nil.
5. Utah - they are talking a lot of ****, too. I'd love to shut their pasty faces up too.
6. CSU - losing to little bro would suck.
7. UCLA - Just cause we'll never play them again and I'd like them to know what our asses taste like one last time.
8 - 11. Just win those games, please.

Special mention: Dream scenario - we beat Oregon, USC, UCLA, and get Washington in the CCG. Send all of them to the Big Ten with a load of Ralphie **** on their faces.

Back