What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Record in 2013?

Record in 2013?

• Total voters
I debated between 3 or 4 wins but went with 4 just to be a little optimistic. I'm banking on a 2-0 start along with there being a couple of mild surprises in the conference slate.

I voted 3-9, but I that's my heart talking. If I had to put money on it, I'd be torn between 1-11 and 2-10. Probably 1-11. We were that bad last year.

3-9 Assuming our OL stays mostly healthy (only lose 1 guy for significant amounts of time, and that one guy is not Jack Harris)

I could see 4-8, maybe, but that would take some luck and exceptional health. 1-2 wins is much easier to see.

That said, 3-9. Time for some injury luck!

i'm thinking 3-9.

my heart really, really hopes for a miracle and 6-6. that would be so important for the program and the ability to get this turned around more quickly. but, realistically, i think we're more in the 3 wins category.

I wanted to vote 2 -10, but after looking at the schedule, I couldn't find two wins. so 1-11 it is.

less than 10% of us think a winning record is possible. we've fallen a long way.

Coach Mac says he he wants to ingrain a sense in his players that they can go out every Saturday and beat any other team who happens to be on the grass, no matter what color their uniform is (most likely black at this point). I'm going with that....I'm not predicting win/loss totals. I'm predicting that we will beat the next team we play every week, until proven otherwise.

(Someone throw me a lifesaver)

Back