What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Richardson Tears Ligament, Will Miss 2012 Season

that does not really make sense.

also. dont neg rep the kid.

he is learning. slowly. kinda like sloth from the goonies slowly but, he is getting better. granted, its hard to notice.

just concentrate on repping the other guys. that will help knock him down in the standings more than anything.

Fair enough. I hate people who negative rep without cause. But let's stop calling him a kid. My 11 year-old is a kid. A college student should be a responsible and respectable person, not a twat that everyone hates and is the butt of all jokes.

Sorry but I don't believe that PRich being out will cost us 3-4 wins this season. We will likely lose one because of his absence but this season will depend on more about the OL, QB play, staying healthy, improved special teams, improvement in tackling, ability to convert 3rd and shorts (that costed us two wins last year IMO), and the Freshman stepping up IMO. I know that someone posted our record when PRich has a catch and when he doesn't but I don't take that as a absolute stat line.

**All opinions expressed here are those of Creatini and are just opinions**

That's all?

Also, give him juiceboxes. Thanks HaLk.

personal attack!!!!

:lol:

no, i am not hakl.

he could probably use some juice boxes though.

look. i just want the kid to show us he can succeed here. he displays potential. at times. give him 20 years, he may be a good as you. 60 years from now, as good as me. lets just give him the chance! :wink2:

personal attack!!!!

:lol:

no, i am not hakl.

he could probably use some juice boxes though.

look. i just want the kid to show us he can succeed here. he displays potential. at times. give him 20 years, he may be a good as you. 60 years from now, as good as me. lets just give him the chance! :wink2:
damn straight it was. I approve of your delusions of grandeur.

Fair enough. I hate people who negative rep without cause. But let's stop calling him a kid. My 11 year-old is a kid. A college student should be a responsible and respectable person, not a twat that everyone hates and is the butt of all jokes.

tini is the last person around here who should be neg repping anyone. that is lame of him. he should know better.

also, the use of the term "kid" is only relative. for our purposes here, he is a kid. evidence, neg repping other buffs. shoot. snow and i dont even do that to eachother. i see no reasaon to neg rep him.

other than what political differences we have, he seems like a decent guy to me. no need to make things personal like that.

tini is the last person around here who should be neg repping anyone. that is lame of him. he should know better.

also, the use of the term "kid" is only relative. for our purposes here, he is a kid. evidence, neg repping other buffs. shoot. snow and i dont even do that to eachother. i see no reasaon to neg rep him.

other than what political differences we have, he seems like a decent guy to me. no need to make things personal like that.
Is that a personal attack?

Lol I've been neg repped by Snow a lot. Maybe I shouldn't have neg repped him, but whatever that ****s in the past.

Lol I've been neg repped by Snow a lot. Maybe I shouldn't have neg repped him, but whatever that ****s in the past.
I neg repped you as part of a policy to try and get you into the red. It had nothing to do with anything you did to me. As in, i thought it was funny, not that I was mad.

quit neg repping other buffs, tini. period. no excuses. its lame. end it. what others do is on them. dont join them. grow up and be the bigger man.

do. not. neg. rep. other. buffs.

quit neg repping other buffs, tini. period. no excuses. its lame. end it. what others do is on them. dont join them. grow up and be the bigger man.

except when it is funny to do so.

And, tell him to repay the neg reps with positive ones.

guys, we are trying to get tini to grow up some. it would be of benifit to all posters. including you.

a little help please.

i know we are all assholes here, especially me, but tini being an ass gets real old. even worse than me being an ass.

if you can help me help him, we dont have to go through this ****.

of course, its in no way to excuse tini. he is not just an asshole but he is a ****ing pain in everyones ass.

i just want to fix the latter by trying to mentor him.

i need your help. he can be a special kind of stupid. lets help him change that.

geeze!!!! i am trying to be a nice guy here! yeah, i am saying some mean things about tini but, i have my strateegery! i am not that mean in real life.

Neg or pos?
I have to spread some rep first but it will be pos, and my rep stick is big.
guys, we are trying to get tini to grow up some. it would be of benifit to all posters. including you.

a little help please.

i know we are all assholes here, especially me, but tini being an ass gets real old. even worse than me being an ass.

if you can help me help him, we dont have to go through this ****.

of course, its in no way to excuse tini. he is not just an asshole but he is a ****ing pain in everyones ass.

i just want to fix the latter by trying to mentor him.

i need your help. he can be a special kind of stupid. lets help him change that.

geeze!!!! i am trying to be a nice guy here! yeah, i am saying some mean things about tini but, i have my strateegery! i am not that mean in real life.
And I'm not an ass in real life either like I am on here.

I have to spread some rep first but it will be pos, and my rep stick is big.
And I'm not an ass in real life either like I am on here.

no. you are a pain in eveyones ass. that is the part you dont get. that is the part we want you to change so we dont have to go through this ****. we are all assholes on this site. that is part of being on this site. have you not been paying attention to wally's posts?

stop being a pain in our ass. you can be an asshole. just quit being a pain in eveyones ass by posting like a friggen idot. post like an asshole. not like a pain in the ass. you get it?

it honestly should not be this hard, tini. again, its like teaching sloth from the goonies. now, please prove to us all that you are smarter than sloth. can you do that, tini? are you smarter than sloth?

please prove it to us.

you do that, we will never have a thread like this again and that will make everyone around here very, very happy campers.

well, they kinda already are. i post here. but, you get my point!

no. you are a pain in eveyones ass. that is the part you dont get. that is the part we want you to change so we dont have to go through this ****. we are all assholes on this site. that is part of being on this site. have you not been paying attention to wally's posts?

stop being a pain in our ass. you can be an asshole. just quit being a pain in eveyones ass by posting like a friggen idot. post like an asshole. not like a pain in the ass. you get it?

it honestly should not be this hard, tini. again, its like teaching sloth from the goonies. now, please prove to us all that you are smarter than sloth. can you do that, tini? are you smarter than sloth?

please prove it to us.

you do that, we will never have a thread like this again and that will make everyone around here very, very happy campers.

well, they kinda already are. i post here. but, you get my point!
**** you? Am I not already an asshole on here, I'm not very good at being an asshole? Am I a pain in the ass because I post sunshine pumping stuff and defend my opinion even when no one agrees with it? Some of my pain in the asshole is on purpose but sometimes it's not, I guess.

I seriously think tini doesn't get how he comes across around here, but the guy practically made himself an institution around here.

on the other hand so did Dan Hawkins, but for all the wrong reasons.

I seriously think tini doesn't get how he comes across around here, but the guy practically made himself an institution around here.

on the other hand so did Dan Hawkins, but for all the wrong reasons.
No I get it but I think some of the **** that gets spewed my way is a bit of a reach.

Back