What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Richardson Tears Ligament, Will Miss 2012 Season

Why are you an ass on here then? I can only think of one reason someone, who is otherwise a solid individual in real life, would be an uberdouche on the internet.
A lot of it is from when I first joined and not knowing the community here, with the whole mom joke kind of gave me a bad first impression and it kind of carried over to now. In real life I'm nice as long as you don't do anything to piss me off and am pretty quite unless someone pisses me off.

A lot of it is from when I first joined and not knowing the community here, with the whole mom joke kind of gave me a bad first impression and it kind of carried over to now. In real life I'm nice as long as you don't do anything to piss me off and am pretty quite unless someone pisses me off.

That's hazing for you. Generally, if you don't like the hazing nor the people, you leave.. You seem to want to stick around so I'm going to assume you don't hate every single person that posts here. Therefore, why don't you not be an ass?

That's what they said about Son of Sam.

That's hazing for you. Generally, if you don't like the hazing nor the people, you leave.. You seem to want to stick around so I'm going to assume you don't hate every single person that posts here. Therefore, why don't you not be an ass?
I don't hate anyone on here. I get annoyed sometimes with people on here, but I can't bring myself to hate fellow Buff fans who I've only met on the internet and the ones who I have met seemed like good guys. How about this, I'll do my best to not be an ass anymore.

Just so everyone knows this, if I find out you're pos repping Tini, you will henceforth receive neg rep from me.

Seriously, the fact that this douche ranks 17th on our rep list is sad and pathetic.

I think Allbuffs reps him because he posts so much utter ****, that when he does actually post something normal, average, and reasonable, people are shocked and hook him up. Stop this. Tini's list of transgressions on this site is long and terrible. Most sites he would have been long since banned, but the mercy of the Junta is great.

Just so everyone knows this, if I find out you're pos repping Tini, you will henceforth receive neg rep from me.

Seriously, the fact that this douche ranks 17th on our rep list is sad and pathetic.

I think Allbuffs reps him because he posts so much utter ****, that when he does actually post something normal, average, and reasonable, people are shocked and hook him up. Stop this. Tini's list of transgressions on this site is long and terrible. Most sites he would have been long since banned, but the mercy of the Junta is great.

What the ****. And me, with all my greatness, is only two above the cal fan that showed up this year? What the hell.:cry:

:lol:

What the ****. And me, with all my greatness, is only two above the cal fan that showed up this year? What the hell.:cry:

:lol:

I'd rep you out of sympathy, but Ymssr from your recent birthday offering.

I'll hit ya next year at a minimum.

woah. We have a rep list?

up top.

click "community"/assholes

click "members list"/assholes

on that page you will see a heading called "reputation"/assholes. its in bold and black. click that. it will reorder the member list in rep standing. from greatest to least.

there are some gross errors in judgment there but, that is human nature when you have a collection of assholes. enjoy. :smile2:

Would be kinda cool, 4Dem (and others), to develop your own Top 50 poster list....

i dont wanna type my name 50 times.

i mean i have at least 50 personalties.

right now, i am content 4db.
you have seen hunter 4db in the last week or two. snow does not like him.
and lets not forget pissed off 4db.
then you have mentor 4db. one of my least favorite.
loving husband 4db. my favorite.
reality husband talking to guys that are about to get married 4db. one of my favorites.
horny 4db. no ones favorite. especially my wifes.
sober 4db. that is boring
drinking 4db. only my favorite.
sleeping 4db. everyone elses favorite.
surley 4db. i think liver can see the value in this one.
hotel room 4db. why wont this G-Ded ac unit stay on!!! no one cares.
pilot 4db. overbearing blowhard.
hungry 4db. just want chicken wings and ribs. brisket would be sweet too. a burrito. that would work. nachos too. and a nice big steak. sweet potato. crab and cheese dip. i would take some jalapeno poppers with some chips and salsa too. you know what is really good too? a ruben sammich!
distracted 4db. mostly about food.
educational 4db. thats mostly me being an asshole.

see!?

Back on topic. (sorta)

PRich's surgery is tomorrow. Hit him up on twitter if you have a account @LegendaryRichh

media

Paul Richardson ‏ @LegendaryRichh

My Surgery Went Well!! Thanks For All The Support Family, Friends and Fans!! #GoBuffs #BuffNation #TeamPRich

Hold your horses on our predictions for this season. Not sure how credible this report is but, some reporter some of you may know is reporting on Twitter that PRich told him he is on track to recover and play this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@cbseric
Reports that Paul Richardson is out 4 the season are premature. P-rich just told me he's playing 4 sure. No knee brace,healing fast.#cubuffs

Hold your horses on our predictions for this season. Not sure how credible this report is but, some reporter some of you may know is reporting on Twitter that PRich told him he is on track to recover and play this season!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

@cbseric
Reports that Paul Richardson is out 4 the season are premature. P-rich just told me he's playing 4 sure. No knee brace,healing fast.#cubuffs

6 months recovery time is realistic, could see him back for the final 4 games of the season. But why burn his medical red shirt year for 4 games.

I rather have him sit out all year and then have him come back when he's 100% healthy next year.

6 months recovery time is realistic, could see him back for the final 4 games of the season. But why burn his medical red shirt year for 4 games.
Let's assume he can be back in mid October. If that is the case, he has the potential to maybe catch up to 6 games including USC and Oregon which will surely be nationally televised.

Maybe he is thinking that 1.) he wants to go the NFL sooner rather than later and feels that if he can get almost 1/2 a season and perform really well, maybe he will have a chance after this season; 2.) he realizes how important he is to the team's success and he is keen to be a leader on the field and help us get to a bowl.

@cbseric

After missing so much time last season with injury, I'm sure he's dying to get on the field.

As long as he's medically cleared, it's his decision.

If he's healthy and wants to do it, it will be exciting as hell to welcome him back for a bowl push.

Interesting. Not holding my breath, but I do know that lots of people saw him walking around with nary a limp. Maybe everything is swinging his direction in terms of severity, surgery, and recovery?

Let's assume he can be back in mid October. If that is the case, he has the potential to maybe catch up to 6 games including USC and Oregon which will surely be nationally televised.

Maybe he is thinking that 1.) he wants to go the NFL sooner rather than later and feels that if he can get almost 1/2 a season and perform really well, maybe he will have a chance after this season; 2.) he realizes how important he is to the team's success and he is keen to be a leader on the field and help us get to a bowl.

I can see that happening. But would rather see Richardson take the time off to get 100 percent healthy and to get stronger.

I already knew PRich is a freak of nature, but this is pushing it. There are so many complications that can happen with this sort of recovery, and it is going to be very risky for him to rush his recovery.

IF he can come back at 95+% with 9 or more games left in the season... yes. We are that desperate.

Back