What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rick George named new Colorado AD

Disdouscheno went way out of his way in his announcement to emphasize fiscal discipline. I like the hire but hate how this ass always finds a way to take a dig at athletics whenever he opens his mouth.

Honestly, the more I look at his resume, the more impressed I get. The dude has considerable experience fund raising, working in college athletics, and in a leadership role in major sports organizations.

On paper this guy is a stud.

Pleasantly surprised. I didn't think this admin had it on them to work this fast without letting the cat out of the bag, so to speak. I can't find a lot to dislike about this hire. I didn't think it possible, and time will ultimately tell, but he does appear to be an upgrade over Mile Bohn.

His first call needs to be to Tad Boyle.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

Solid hire. Has good administrative experience and has fund raising experience. His time in golf gave him a lot of exposure to working with Corporate sponsors. I think he has a good combination of Business and sports experience.

Sooooo.... What are we as fans going to have to bitch about now??

Ceal resuming her PT career as BB announcer! Kritza's "shape"! Wetmore's ponytail! Why are Buffs always behind DU on the first day of NCAA skiing championships? Why doesn't Boyle have ten McDonald's AA's/transfers on his team? Dillon leaving! Hirsch leaving for the Harvard of Ohio! Wood staying! Dorman on the roster! No 5* recruits in FB! Color of the sky! Too few trees in the mountains behind Boulder! ............................

And that's just for starters!

worried about phil's complete avoidance of discussing facilities. Big questions need to be answered regarding that.

Besides, discussing facilities may overshadow the hire. Let's let Rick announce the next update

Sounds like CU is ready to act like a Big 12/Pac-12 school instead of a MWC school. That was the reason why I endorsed a move to the MWC back in 2010.

Back