What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

RMS ticket sales

The attendance and the atmosphere was probably the best I have seen since going to the game.

Lot D was hopping and the student section was involved and energized.

The whiteout was a success too, very impressed with buff fans for that.

Really happy for our students. I'm over my "CSU doesn't matter" sentiment.
I was thinking about this last night. As I was walking out of the stadium, I felt relief for beating a team that we should always beat. I immediately was ok with wishing them luck the rest of the season and would love it if they won out.

Rivalry? Not even close. I own 4-5 pieces of green clothing I wear on a regular basis. I still don't own a single red item.

All that being said, that was a good game to attend, lots of drama and ups and downs and walked away with a W.

I was thinking about this last night. As I was walking out of the stadium, I felt relief for beating a team that we should always beat. I immediately was ok with wishing them luck the rest of the season and would love it if they won out.

Rivalry? Not even close. I own 4-5 pieces of green clothing I wear on a regular basis. I still don't own a single red item.

All that being said, that was a good game to attend, lots of drama and ups and downs and walked away with a W.
This

The biggest reason I want the game on campus after last night is that the sell beer at Folsom (and Hughes for that matter).

The attendance and the atmosphere was probably the best I have seen since going to the game.

Lot D was hopping and the student section was involved and energized.

The whiteout was a success too, very impressed with buff fans for that.
I was so happy with how the whiteout went. We were concerned it wouldn't be as uniform as it wound up being but it looked awesome.

I was so happy with how the whiteout went. We were concerned it wouldn't be as uniform as it wound up being but it looked awesome.
Good job. great job. Pet peeve: Work on teaching the kids to be quiet when we have the ball and it's a big play! ;);)

@FolsomFrenzy is starting to build a bit. I know getting students up for the NSU game is going to be tough, but if the Oregon game can have the type of Student Section we had at Mile High, that atmosphere would be electric.

Good job. great job. Pet peeve: Work on teaching the kids to be quiet when we have the ball and it's a big play! ;);)
We were actually pretty good about that. Lots of people making the "quiet down" arm movements. I think most of the noise came from the other side of the field last night.

@FolsomFrenzy is starting to build a bit. I know getting students up for the NSU game is going to be tough, but if the Oregon game can have the type of Student Section we had at Mile High, that atmosphere would be electric.
Yeah even after this I'm not expecting a huge turnout next week. That said, if we win and are 3-1 going into Oregon it's gonna be lit at Folsom in a way it hasn't been in a few years.

We were actually pretty good about that. Lots of people making the "quiet down" arm movements. I think most of the noise came from the other side of the field last night.
Yeah, from what I saw (and being closer to the other end), the CSU students were the clueless ones about cheering and making noise when their team was on 'O.' I'll give them credit though, CSU students were loud as hell. However, they seemed to mostly respond to songs and scoreboard shots rather than what was actually happening in the game. CU fans definitely seemed more educated in football, now they just need to work on getting even louder, as we'll need that at Folsom during the Pac-12 season.

Another interesting note. I think the CSU students were louder than us for a couple of reasons. Obviously it is their biggest game. They live for that weekend. Another, I think the overhang they have over their section helps echo their noise. We have nothing hanging over us and it doesn't project and echo the way it does over there. Best atmosphere I have been at as a student.

Another interesting note. I think the CSU students were louder than us for a couple of reasons. Obviously it is their biggest game. They live for that weekend. Another, I think the overhang they have over their section helps echo their noise. We have nothing hanging over us and it doesn't project and echo the way it does over there. Best atmosphere I have been at as a student.
There were also 3-4,000 more CSU students this year. They finally filled those club sections. Before this year I had no idea those were even supposed to be for students.

There were also 3-4,000 more CSU students this year. They finally filled those club sections. Before this year I had no idea those were even supposed to be for students.
It's their chance to come to the big city and act like city folk.

That was the best Mile High crowd I've ever been to. That was fun.

You guys must be pretty young because there were some amazing crowds in the 90's and early 2000's. Although I would say that last nights crowd was the best in a while. I missed last year but the crowd, I think 3 or 4 years ago, was horrible. CSU side was only half full.
Last nights game was exciting and the crowd was finally electric again!

I think an early evening start under the lights helps both the atmosphere and drawing a good crowd. Noon or 1PM games suck. Especially in the heat.

You guys must be pretty young because there were some amazing crowds in the 90's and early 2000's. Although I would say that last nights crowd was the best in a while. I missed last year but the crowd, I think 3 or 4 years ago, was horrible. CSU side was only half full.
Last nights game was exciting and the crowd was finally electric again!
Yeah, I had never been to those late 90's and early 2000 games, so I am sure they were every bit as rowdy.

Yeah, I had never been to those late 90's and early 2000 games, so I am sure they were every bit as rowdy.
yea, they were nuts. real nuts. A step up from the intensity there was for this game. I do think that was the best CSU crowd I've ever seen though. Probably because of their students.

Back