What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

Um, it's not just spelling that we're being dicks about...

and yes, we are a bunch of dicks. And we couldn't care less.

15 days until kickoff.

wide-receiver-jeremy-bloom-of-the-university-of-colorado-buffaloes-picture-id2477910

**** em up, **** em up, Go CU!

Ross is going to be a beast this year. Book it!

When it comes to the Buffs Ive learned not to book anything. Especially when it comes to bookies. With this team its all theory until proven in the laboratory. Thats how I keep my sanity.

In all seriousness, I think you and probably most of the people in this thread are right. This time this game should be an easier win for us then usual.

I think we see Ross a lot on underneath, quick hitting routes. With his short area quickness he should excel a lot better, IMO. He seems to struggle with the deep contested routes.

They put all the boring **** right at the entrance so the guest population disperses right or left for less congestion.

No Oden, Hansley Barrett or Higgins.....those were the only names besides Dawkins ever making plays in the game last year. Just food for thought. I think the key in this game period is, our defensive line against their offensive line.....particularly against their running game. We win that battle we win the game.

Bobo just said on their live interview thing for their uniform reveal that they still don't have a QB. Not clear cut enough to make a decision yet. When they make their decision they won't announce it though. Going to keep CU in the dark.
Darned! Guess the Buffs will now have to prepare for a "Wishbone attack" and the single wing!! We're doomed!

Back