What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rocky Mountain Showdown - News & Updates

About 30 people coming over to my house for a party in our newly built out basement with a 65 inch Sony 4K above the fireplace. Full wet bar featuring Crazy Neighbor beers and top notch grilled wings (12 lbs) and 2 Santa Maria Tri Tips. We are going to be loaded and partying to the Buffs rolling on the tube!

Dude **** going to the game, can I come to your place? :)

Ok - All kidding aside...Me and mine about to head out... Good Luck to All you BUFF fans! Everyone be safe, have fun, yell loud and lets kick some ram ass...

GO BUFFS!

let's make this rise real.

Oh my god... I'm literally in tears remembering that their stupid little goat died last year right before the game. This is the funniest thing the CU students have done in quite some time:

IMG_5250.JPG

Mark Johnson keeps saying "Sports Authority Field at Mile High".

So irritating.

Call it Mile High.

It's bad enough this game has to be played in pro stadium, even worse that it has to be played in one named after a defunct company.

Mark Johnson keeps saying "Sports Authority Field at Mile High".

So irritating.

Call it Mile High.

It's bad enough this game has to be played in pro stadium, even worse that it has to be played in one named after a defunct company.
It's always been mile high. In college my roommates and I had a rule, anyone who uttered Invesco had to do 100 push-ups.

Riding my bike to the bar after work, so I can get sauced. Have to ride across CSU's campus on the way home if anybody wants some defecation left on the Rams new stadium.

Yes please! Give it all you got.
dump33.gif

My confidence is turning into anxiety with 100% of AB posters picking CU, and the betting line increasing to -9.5. Not being able to watch the game is going to kill me, unless I check the score and CU goes up big early.

Back