What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Rooftop Terrace

How many are they allowing up there per game? I hope they keep it manageable so that it isn't assholes and elbows. Also, once you are in, I assume you will be able to get stamped and come and go during the game?

1,000 per game.

I got 4 for USC, 2 for Stanford, 2 for Arizona, but I can't get Oregon. It kept telling me no. I bought the others, but now the site is in overdrive and I am missing that game.

I bought 2 each for USC and Oregon right at 8:30. Immediately after that I called the ticket office to buy some other tickets and by 8:40 they were sold out of rooftop terrace for Oregon.

I've got 2 tickets to the Oregon game available for $100 each. :nod: Jk. No way I'm missing that upset, especially when I can watch it and drink beer at the same time.

Just tried to get tix for Stanford and USC. USC sold out in the process of purchase. Got four for Stanford. Burrito owes me some cash.

What's the capacity of the rooftop deck? I have a feeling it's going to be packed

Easy money we didn't have even last year

Exactly.

People paid for their ticket, so between $50-$200 to get to the game. $10-$15 to get to the rooftop. Then going to spend $15-$$$ on drinks. Easy money, and by the looks of it, has already started printing some.

Easy money we didn't have even last year. ~75k

I know that this is being done as part of the entire facilities project but there is no reason that they couldn't have figured out something like it prior. It shows the difference in thinking since RG has taken over. Not only does this generate a bunch more money from existing fans but by adding one more positive to the game day experience it may result in some increased overall ticket sales.

I know that this is being done as part of the entire facilities project but there is no reason that they couldn't have figured out something like it prior. It shows the difference in thinking since RG has taken over. Not only does this generate a bunch more money from existing fans but by adding one more positive to the game day experience it may result in some increased overall ticket sales.

The best thing about this is that I remember people joking about a beer-garden being put in above the stadium overlooking the flatirons once a renovation was announced. Sure, they were a little over the top and included hot-tubs etc., but I don't think anyone seriously thought we'd get anything even approaching this rooftop terrace.

750 season ticket passes at $60 each, plus 250 @ $15 each per game = $67500 in new revenue

They sold 750 at $60 and 100 at $15 each per game. Either the 1000 was too high or they are reserving 150 for walk up purchase on game days.

Still $45000 + $9000 = $54000

I don't think this is accurate based on the dc article from today.

They sold 850 per game and are waiting for construction to finish to determine capacity.

Ya that is what it is sounding like to me. The 1000 seems like a number that was put out by the Tix Office before it was confirmed

Back