What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

San Diego State @ CU Game thread - 11/28 @ 3 PM MT on P12 Network

Their stud RB

cobra kai sweep the leg GIF by IFC

Is "Sling" the only option? thanks.

I found a couple of links for a free Sling trial but when you click on them they just take you to the Sling site and the only option there is to buy 1 month and get your 2nd month free

I guess I'm stuck having to try and find a stream online. ****, I thought I wasn't going to have to deal with the Pac12 Network this season

Trying to get my phone to cast the game to my roku via air play. Only getting audio but no video. Any thoughts?
Hey, @Heywood If you are able to login in the Pac12 app on your phone and stream video, can you download the Roku app and login there?

Not a direct confirmation, but I found this related article

Is "Sling" the only option? thanks.
I have Sling but I am not seeing the game listed. At 3pm on Pac 12 Mountain they list "2016: Utah at Colorado". If someone knows where to find it on Sling I would appreciate it.

I have Sling but I am not seeing the game listed. At 3pm on Pac 12 Mountain they list "2016: Utah at Colorado". If someone knows where to find it on Sling I would appreciate it.
Comcast schedule not showing it either at this point.

So I went in and reactivated my old sling account. When I did it offered me three days free. I can cancel on December 1 and not pay anything. So if you have a dormant sling account, you may be able to get that three days free deal as well.

So I went in and reactivated my old sling account. When I did it offered me three days free. I can cancel on December 1 and not pay anything. So if you have a dormant sling account, you may be able to get that three days free deal as well.
Good call, i just did the same. Thanks for the tip!

Hey, @Heywood If you are able to login in the Pac12 app on your phone and stream video, can you download the Roku app and login there?

Not a direct confirmation, but I found this related article
That's cool but it is not showing the game live according to what I just googled.

Boise State was supposed to be playing SJSU on Fox at 2, but had to cancel due to covid.

Bet Fox wishes they hadn't passed on CU, lol.

Thanks for the idea! I went in and had to reset my password but I'm not getting the email they send to reset my password. Yes I checked my spam folder. Sigh, let me keep messing with this.

And oh yeah, **** you Pac12 Network

Thanks @FlaBuff I'm good to go!!!

I used their online chat to reset my password and that actually went very well and she reset my password for me. Still don't know why the password reset email didn't work, I'm guessing that service is just down or on a big delay at this time. I'll probably get about 5 password reset emails in the next day or so lol

I am trying VIDGO today, and have signed up for a free 3-day trial and it looks like I am good to go, if the game is actually on it, as I think the guide is not updated

Back