What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

So How Do You Think Plan C Or D Is Going To Feel ?

Sign a Head coach, have benson and distefano get in with football or get out.But no matter, nobody wants to coach here and after betsy, benson,distefano and bohn, who can blame them. Time for results around here, not empty promises.

I dunno, seems like the fistful of cash offered amounts to something more than empty promises. However, I do understand your skepticism given the last decade of F ups.

I am still not sure why Bohn publicly limited the search to current head coaches.

I am still not sure why Bohn publicly limited the search to current head coaches.

You've named some pretty good asst coaches, maybe he didn't want to risk hiring another head coach without head coaching experience, who knows...

Was Bielema Arky's plan C? Miles was A, and Peterson was B? I don't think candidates will really care.

That's the part I'm not getting either. Diaco would be a better hire and bigger name for recruits than someone like Anderson (who's off the board anyway) or MacIntyre.

Strong, smart, anyone who doesn't coach at kent state, fresno state, byu or san jose state. Bohn said "big hire" AND MONEY.

How many times do people have to get dumped on before they stop making excuses for people at CU?

Where exactly did Bohn come out and say BIG HIRE?

Strong, smart, anyone who doesn't coach at kent state, fresno state, byu or san jose state. Bohn said "big hire" AND MONEY.

How many times do people have to get dumped on before they stop making excuses for people at CU?

I think the proper question is "who would you have identified that CU realistically has a chance of landing?"

We are what we are right not and it's not pretty. Who is to blame and how we got here is somewhat irrelevant but pretending that we're going to pull some huge splashy name out was never realistic.

I agree with Duff that limiting our search to current HC's was not smart. Maybe Bohn will have to back into that way of thinking.

No excuses for the people up top but we aren't realistically going to change the entire administration at CU before the next coach is hired so we better hope for the best.

Bobby Petrino...seriously. Give him a contract full of RULES on behavior and STIPULATIONS on leaving. Pay him a boat load of cash, order your tickets for the next three Pac12 Championship games, and don't make any family plans for the first week in January.
I call this option F. As in F*** YA!!!!!

Bobby Petrino...seriously. Give him a contract full of RULES on behavior and STIPULATIONS on leaving. Pay him a boat load of cash, order your tickets for the next three Pac12 Championship games, and don't make any family plans for the first week in January.
I call this option F. As in F*** YA!!!!!

The SEC schools aren't even hiring him. That should tell you something.

There is no way theyd hire him. All his "recent" transgressions happened at a SEC school. Too fresh and too close. Move him halfway across the country and start WINNING!!!! Winning NOW!!!!

Back