What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Sporting News ranks the B12 coaches.

Actually- Montana State was added after Gundy was hired.

Florida Atlantic and Arkansas State had been on the schedule for several years. Either way-- it was smart scheduling for them.

Yes, because it is nice to have cupcakes like Montana State on your schedule for the gay-run-teed win.:cry:

Plus, if you have to fill a game slot at the last minute, it can't be easy to find a decent school at that point either. It's all the cupcakes scheduled way in advance that I don't care for with teams.

allright kp, i am going to bite. first you preface your ranking with "Strait [sic]coaching ability as I see it, does not mean that thier team always finishes in this order" yet you had hawkins listed at the bottom.

'splain yourself.

Despite my horrible spelling, I don't think that I realized that Gundy had only been with OSU for two years. Mine was coaching at the Big XII level, which I firmly believe that Hawkins can do, but has not yet. Thats why I think that eventually he will be much higher, but he has to prove it yet. I also think that I should move Gundy down, as he has not really proved to much yet. For some reason I thought he had been there longer, but of course I was thinking about Miles.

In the end I do think Hawkins will be up there in the top three (it will be hard to top what Stoops and Brown have done) and Gundy will be up there as well.

Also I did it from the top of my head, not looking at records, so there are probably a few people on this list that are living off of former coaches glories. The seasons are all starting to blend together. :drink:

Back