What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Stanford opens as 29.5 point favorite

Just because we're playing a vastly superior opponent and we can't handle a team like WSU at home you guys think its over? Nothing is over until we decide it is. Was it over when the Germans bombed Pearl Harbor?

[video=youtube;3X0VJT1CmV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=3X0VJT1CmV0[/video]

This is what we're up against... when you're finished with this one, check out the catch the TE makes to score on their first possession which was a 99 yard drive BTW

Luck is going to shred our defense. It's going to be like playstation for him. He'll put up 40 points before he wakes up.

On the positive side, this will be another Heisman trophy winner I will have seen in person. The last one I saw was Vince Young.

getting old sacky??? how about Sam in 2007 at Folsom.... you know the game... most of you call it Dan Hawkins signiture win at CU......

and when did VY win the Heisman.... I must have missed thast year altogether....

Last edited:
[video=youtube;3X0VJT1CmV0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?NR=1&v=3X0VJT1CmV0[/video]

This is what we're up against... when you're finished with this one, check out the catch the TE makes to score on their first possession which was a 99 yard drive BTW

I so want to see him in Blue and Orange!

getting old sacky??? how about Sam in 2007 at Folsom.... you know the game... most of you call it Dan Hawkins signiture win at CU......

Oh yeah. I forgot all about the fact that he was the QB in that game. Thanks!

Top of my head Heisman trophy winners I've seen in person:

Mike Rozier
Billy Simms
Tommy Frazier
Carson Palmer
Barry Sanders
Vince Young
Sam Bradford
Rashaan Salaam
Eric Crouch.

Maybe a few others that I don't remember. It'll be cool in a weird way to see Luck play in college. Even if he's shredding CU's defense.

Mike Rozier
Billy Simms
Tommy Frazier
Carson Palmer
Barry Sanders
Vince Young
Sam Bradford
Rashaan Salaam
Eric Crouch.

Maybe a few others that I don't remember. It'll be cool in a weird way to see Luck play in college. Even if he's shredding CU's defense.

Charles Woodson? If you saw the 96 Michigan game in Folsom

Mike Rozier
Billy Simms
Tommy Frazier
Carson Palmer
Barry Sanders
Vince Young
Sam Bradford
Rashaan Salaam
Eric Crouch.

I can't tell if you're messing with UBT here or not.

Vince Young won the Heisman?

Sort of like Rocket Ismael, I suppose.

This is weird - I looked up the winners by year. There's no entry in 2005. Wasn't that the year Vince Young won it? The list on the official Heisman Trophy site skips from 2004 (Matt Leinart) to 2006 (Troy Smith). Somebody help me out, didn't Radio win the Heisman in 2005?

In any event, after looking over that list, I think I've probably seen Johnny Rogers, Jason White, Charles Woodson and Ricky Williams in addition to the guys already listed. I can't be sure I saw Jason White, and Ricky Williams, though. That would have been around the time where we only saw OU and UT in Boulder once every four years.

This is weird - I looked up the winners by year. There's no entry in 2005. Wasn't that the year Vince Young won it? The list on the official Heisman Trophy site skips from 2004 (Matt Leinart) to 2006 (Troy Smith). Somebody help me out, didn't Radio win the Heisman in 2005?

In any event, after looking over that list, I think I've probably seen Johnny Rogers, Jason White, Charles Woodson and Ricky Williams in addition to the guys already listed. I can't be sure I saw Jason White, and Ricky Williams, though. That would have been around the time where we only saw OU and UT in Boulder once every four years.
I'm shocked you are having an issue with this. That was the Reggie Bush year.

If you went to the 2003 OU/CU game (it was in Boulder) you saw Jason White. 2003 is when Jason White won the Heisman Trophy.
He went 19 of 28 for 248 yards with 3 TD's and 0 INT's against CU. He had two 50+ yard TD passes, to Mark Clayton and Brandon Jones.

CU played pretty well in the 2003 OU/CU game. CU scored 13 points in the 4th quarter to cut the score to 27-20. Then OU scored a late TD to put the game away.

I'm shocked you are having an issue with this. That was the Reggie Bush year.

:facepalm:

Of course. Duh. My memory is fading fast. How could I forget that? I pride myself on having a large inventory of trivial knowledge locked up inside my head and I forget something like that? Embarassing.

If you went to the 2003 OU/CU game (it was in Boulder) you saw Jason White. 2003 is when Jason White won the Heisman Trophy.
He went 19 of 28 for 248 yards with 3 TD's and 0 INT's against CU. He had two 50+ yard TD passes, to Mark Clayton and Brandon Jones.

CU played pretty well in the 2003 OU/CU game. CU scored 13 points in the 4th quarter to cut the score to 27-20. Then OU scored a late TD to put the game away.

I remember that. Our pass defense was awful. OU scored on a little flare to the sideline and the guy weaved his way 60+ yards for a touchdown. Frustrating game.

:facepalm:

Of course. Duh. My memory is fading fast. How could I forget that? I pride myself on having a large inventory of trivial knowledge locked up inside my head and I forget something like that? Embarassing.

LOL..... I was starting to worry about you there for a moment...... :lol:

Back