What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Storming the Field

Do you like field storming?

• Total voters

FM-Buff

Club Member
Club Member
You ****ing losers complaining about the students rushing the field don’t get to comment in this thread until you vote and admit you’re a fun-hating douchbag that doesn’t want 18-22 year olds to have fun unless it’s under your asinine terms.
Go **** yourselves.

You should have fun. The students have shown out this season and they even stick around for the second half !! You should also realize that storming the field after beating an unranked, undisciplined Mountain West opponent in 2 OT shows just how incredibly selfish and juvenile your self-determined rules are to have fun. You haven’t experienced CU football where wins were expected against any and all opponents, so let’s hope that can change and your insatiable hunger for instant gratification and reward for taking so much time out of your so precious day will grow into a cool confidence that wins are the standard and storming the field is reserved for exceptional moments. Plus, you do realize most boomers can’t jump over the rail to storm the field, artificial joints and all….

I think I've said this before, but I've got to believe that rushing the field after Cal last year played into Prime's decision to come here. Who doesn't want a fun, passionate fanbase?

It must suck to be such an established blue blood that having fun is frowned upon for fear of losing your elite status.

It's fun. If you don't want to have fun at a football game there's always knitting.
cary grant crafts GIF

Doesn’t look fun….

Last edited:
Students should have fun, however it was kind of a bad look on national tv. I've heard more than one national media personality on the radio asking why.
I get it. We were expected to win this game.

However the students stuck around. Even when we were down by 11 with 11 minutes in the game. And when we were down by 8 with CSU driving with 5 minutes left. They stayed and they kept the atmosphere going. And they got electric at the end after a long day of partying.

Most of these kids are probably not freshman so have seen and had to deal with the crap we have been. They also have never been part of such hype as we have had since beating TCU(not many outside of CU have as well). Let them have their fun, and **** the haters.

Students should have fun, however it was kind of a bad look on national tv. I've heard more than one national media personality on the radio asking why.
Others were talking about how the students have had to deal with little to cheer about for a long time.

311 “**** the naysayers cause they don’t mean a thing”
Plus, you do realize most boomers can’t jump over the rail to storm the field, artificial joints and all….
Absolutely. I break easier, and I will not be jumping over a wall. I do not want another broken bone and PT.

But I will be glad as hell for every whippersnipper who can. Jump away students. Be happy. This is amazing.

1. I don’t hate it.
2. I want the students to have fun.
3. It’s bush to do it every time.

We now return you to our scheduled programming.

Back