What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Storming the Field

Do you like field storming?

• Total voters
My takeaway:

Rick is confident that beat USC and is certain the fans will rush the field. Predictive modeling indicates 3 to 5 fans/students will die in this process and therefore he needs to cover the department's ass.
Was this an official simulation?

I think that email went to everybody who they think *might* be at the game.

I got a chuckle out of “we received an inordinate number of complaints…” Keep in mind who was making those complaints. I’m sure the Nebraska fans in attendance had a really miserable time. That’s a real shame.

Haha. I received the email. It's been a while since I was a student here.
They keep a list of all the present and past hooligans. You’re obviously on the list.
police garbage GIF

Should never storm the field after beating csu regardless of how the game was won....
csu isn't our rival...they've never played for a natty.
We've sucked for 20 years, were the worst team in college football last year. The actual very worst team. We haven't had a dramatic come-from-behind win in ages. It was a worthy rushing of the field. And also pisses off CSU even more. Now let's do it again vs USC.

We've sucked for 20 years, were the worst team in college football last year. The actual very worst team. We haven't had a dramatic come-from-behind win in ages. It was a worthy rushing of the field. And also pisses off CSU even more. Now let's do it again vs USC.
I'm all for rushing the field if we beat SC....not csf___ u. why would anyone care if it pisses them off? I don't because there isn't any gain.

Never felt better being a boomer twat it's a badge of courage...GFYS..
The kids are going to be kids...we've all been there at one time or another.
I'm not trying to control what they do cause that won't happen...didn't stop me.

Every time we win, it equals the success these students saw all of last season. Of course they're overly excited. That's awesome.

My takeaway:

Rick is confident that beat USC and is certain the fans will rush the field. Predictive modeling indicates 3 to 5 fans/students will die in this process and therefore he needs to cover the department's ass.
My takeaway is he wants the students to find Jesus and stop pissing off the Gen X adults around them who need a nap.

All the emails in the world won't keep the the students off the field tomorrow.

Curious what will be in store for Stanford.

From the AD I get it. It costs them money every time the students rush.

Also, screw it. If they beat SC tomorrow, I hope the students steal the goal posts.

I'm pretty sure the Pac-12 will fine its for every time we storm this year from now on.

Back