What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Student attendance.

I was at CU from 86-91. We would have fraternity pledges go and save a section of seats for us. They'd go down to the game about three hours early and just get obliterated. By the time the game started, the pledges were all completely sh*t faced. I heard that a couple year later, CU started a policy that said you couldn't save seats anymore. That was a very bad idea.
LOL. I was there the exact same time. So you were the assholes saving seats :lol:

Doesn't hurt that its on a friday, at night, and the weather forecast has greatly improved. Still doubt we crack 60k.

It's a shame there's an ignore feature.
giphy.gif

The east side of Hughes, the student section, was maybe half full most of the year. At full capacity that is supposed to be 10K. Some games were more than half full, some less, but I can't imagine we only averaged 2K. CSU's average attendance was like 20K or something, so 3-4K students would seem about right. What was CU's average attendance? Certainly much higher than CSU's, but with only 3K students? Seems odd.

16k fan average. You are giving your team a lot of false credit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back