What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Suh leading for Heisman

Glass houses right? Did we win the north? Ummm...no but we beat the hell outta you. Neither the Buffs nor the Huskers have much to talk about when it comes to winning the Big XII so maybe Sink should have just kept his mouth shut in the first place. I would argue, however, given our teams' last performances on the big stage, that NU is a hell of a lot closer to getting their next than CU is.
Dunno about that. at least, not until the huskers show that they know what "offense" means outside of "offensive", as in "that fusker chicks fat rolls are offensive to any decent human being"

Glass houses right? Did we win the north? Ummm...no but we beat the hell outta you. Neither the Buffs nor the Huskers have much to talk about when it comes to winning the Big XII so maybe Sink should have just kept his mouth shut in the first place. I would argue, however, given our teams' last performances on the big stage, that NU is a hell of a lot closer to getting their next than CU is.

Except that we have won the Big 12 this decade. Congrats on you top 30 finish this year, glad to see Nub is back on top.

Wake me when Nub beats anyone good...seriously ANYONE, it's been a while. Until then, you can Suh-k my bizalls.

Except that we have won the Big 12 this decade. Congrats on you top 30 finish this year, glad to see Nub is back on top.

Wake me when Nub beats anyone good...seriously ANYONE, it's been a while. Until then, you can Suh-k my bizalls.
Again, your title was two years earlier than ours, so you really gonna brag about that? Check the polls son, NU wins their bowl game they will finish in the top 20. Where did CU finish again? Why don't you wake me when you get back to a bowl. Seriously, it's been a while.

It's interesting how everyone else sucks and we are bragging about a big 12 championship from 2001. Other than baylor and kansas and a&m, I'd say most the big 12 is closer to one than us.

Sure, nebraska sucks, that goes without saying but they won the north. Remmber when we used to brag about north titles?

It's interesting how everyone else sucks and we are bragging about a big 12 championship from 2001. Other than baylor and kansas and a&m, I'd say most the big 12 is closer to one than us.

Sure, nebraska sucks, that goes without saying but they won the north. Remmber when we used to brag about north titles?
you obviously have lost your **** talking skillz. Do we need to put you in a room with BCS?

you obviously have lost your **** talking skillz. Do we need to put you in a room with BCS?

I WILL MASSACRE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:smile2:

Yeah, i'm out of it, i'm gassed from bitching about hawk so much that even the ***ker fans don't get me riled up as normal.

I'll get back on track soon...

Yyyyyyyyyyyep.

Again, your title was two years earlier than ours, so you really gonna brag about that? Check the polls son, NU wins their bowl game they will finish in the top 20. Where did CU finish again? Why don't you wake me when you get back to a bowl. Seriously, it's been a while.

Two years earlier than yours, really? I though KState won the 2003 title, but it's fun to pretend I guess.

And thanks for the neg rep, it makes me feel good to know how pissed you are...son.

Two years earlier than yours, really? I though KState won the 2003 title, but it's fun to pretend I guess.

And thanks for the neg rep, it makes me feel good to know how pissed you are...son.
2001 was the last time CU won a title. 1999 was NU's last. Good f**king lord would someone get this moron a helmet? Let me help you out. CU has been to the game 4 times, won once. NU has been 5 times, won twice. CU hasn't been since 05 and they got beat 70-3. Maybe you should let the big kids with brains post and you should go away for awhile.

2001 was the last time CU won a title. 1999 was NU's last. Good f**king lord would someone get this moron a helmet? Let me help you out. CU has been to the game 4 times, won once. NU has been 5 times, won twice. CU hasn't been since 05 and they got beat 70-3. Maybe you should let the big kids with brains post and you should go away for awhile.
WTF is wrong with you huskers btw. I have not seen one "scoreboard" comment on this thread. Everybody ****ing sucks at **** talking lately.

Btw, IF you beat Arizona (they apparently have both a defense AND an offense, so GL with that), you will, once again, have beat 0 top 20 teams this season. congrats on coming close tho! :

WTF is wrong with you huskers btw. I have not seen one "scoreboard" comment on this thread. Everybody ****ing sucks at **** talking lately.

Btw, IF you beat Arizona (they apparently have both a defense AND an offense, so GL with that), you will, once again, have beat 0 top 20 teams this season. congrats on coming close tho! :

Arizona is ranked 20th numb nuts :p

So 2001 is two years earlier than 1999? Only if you're in a flying Delorean. It's good to see that Nub education paying off. I'm glad you're on moron patrol, the board is much safer with you around.

Hopefully he doesn't go to the raiders, I hate that team. Come to the Chargers Suh!

About 95% sure he's coming here to the Bucs. The only other player that can do anything positive for this team is a player called 'miracle' and he's not entering the draft this year.

So 2001 is two years earlier than 1999? Only if you're in a flying Delorean. It's good to see that Nub education paying off. I'm glad you're on moron patrol, the board is much safer with you around.

I think he meant 'earlier' as in 'recently'. Like saying "the more recent the better" vs. "The earlier the better."

Recently is a synonym of early. It could be read both ways and I am guessing you knew what he meant when he brought up the two year difference. (1999/2001)

I'm just gonna hold on to the whole Nebraska not beating a top 15 team thing.

8 years and counting :thumbsup:

Back