What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Support Our Future Buffs

1. Go to http://www.proxysites.net/2. Click on on of the links one at a time 3. Copy and paste the link into the box on the page you clicked on.4. Click "Go"5. Vote
Sweet mother of Cartman, that is the special sauce that is going to win this thing. Rep!

Hope you don't mind if I translate those instructions for English readers.
1)Go to Proxysites.net.
2) Copy/paste a proxy URL into a new browser window. Let's say Firefox.
3) Copy/paste 25 (or more) proxy site URL's into 25 (or more) unique web browser windows.
4) Each proxy site page asks for a URL. Copy/Paste Jeff's URL.
5) Vote for Jeff. Repeat for each browser window that is open.
6) After voting, Copy/Paste Gerald's URL & Vote for Gerald.
7) Open another Internet browser (Explorer) and repeat the process.
8) Then repeat with another and another Internet browser (Safari, then Chrome, ect)

Note for mobile users...You must TYPE the URL for the proxy. Clicking the hyperlink doesn't appear to work, atleast not on my phone.

9) Extra credit. Go to Best Buy and repeat this process on every machine they have.

One person who is so inclined could kick out 100+ votes per hour.

Now if only Matt or some other genious could design a Bot for us that we can download, and get this process to work with one click...

Let's go forth and mess with Texas!

Last edited by a moderator:
I kinda want to vote for the guy from "Flower Mound" sounds sexy

Locally known as FloMo

This Proxy thing is rockin'.
After you get them set up, it's really fast the second time around.

Okay, that was fun. I tried all of the proxies on the site 'tini pointed at. The following "worked" which means I could go in and vote again (except where noted). This took quite some time, but I'll trim the list for my next go 'round. In this round, I voted directly from IE, FF, Chrome, Safari, and Opera, and then was able to vote another 42 times, for a total of 47 each. hehe

www.xitenow.com
proxite.me
litelium.com
miniprox.net
www.vobas.com - not IE, Opera
atvsurfiponline.info
beautifulbrowsing.info
moveip.info - not IE
exchangeanonymous.info - not on IE, Safari, Opera, Chrome
www.justbrowse.us - not on IE

It seems the vote is getting closer for both of our guys. I have been voting probably at least 5 times a day. I'll try to pick it up.

When does this end again? I really don't want to go back through 16 pages to find the answer.

I kind of wonder if some of those didn't work because someone else voted from that proxy with that browser. Also, the last 5 in the list were prone to ads, so I'll probably cut them, too. It's annoying, and I can only spend so much time...

It seems the vote is getting closer for both of our guys. I have been voting probably at least 5 times a day. I'll try to pick it up.

When does this end again? I really don't want to go back through 16 pages to find the answer.

Pretty sure they said the 27th.

+1, I was up at 2am going slower with 5 browsers, but I ended the day with about 160 votes, and I'm falling asleep between votes now, having just finished Game of Thrones (the book). Skiddy + 'tini - what a team!

The proxy is an allsome technique when voting for CU recruits.

It sucks when Michigan fans use it to boost their stupid pre-game banner-touching tradition.

Go Buffs!

I've been banging out vote after vote this PM. The gap between first and second has shrunk considerably. Nice work everyone. First place is within striking distance. 10K or bust!

More good news is that by googling "proxy sites" , you'll find even more inventory from which to vote.

Back