What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Tad Boyle is the Greatest Coach in CU Men’s Basketball History

I listened to Tad on KOA. I missed the question but Tad said one issue we’ve had to deal with is that with so many games almost back to back, we haven’t been able to hold many practices. I think that has been a fairly big issue with getting Cody back into a groove.

We’ve played 3/13-16, 20, 22 and, next, 24. So we had 3 days after the Pac 12 tournament with at least 2 travel days in there and then 1 day between NCAA games with a travel day.

Last edited:
Great game for the guys, the team, the program, and the school. Made me tear up at the end
Tad gets all the credit for being the winning coach, for recruiting these players, and for coaching them to the win

But the end of the that game was brutal and painful, and had they lost, it would have been 99.9% Tad's fault
Completely changing the attacking to go for taking the air out of the ball made us passive and careless
The moment that Ruffin got the ball in the backcourt on the press and could not dribble and then was looking desparately across the court to pass, Tad should and MUST call a timeout. Tad is standing at the coaching stripe on that side of the court with the closest and best look at that moment with 35 seconds left in time and we have two timeouts and the score is 99-96. He calls timeout, there is no turnover, we run a better play at mid-court and we are likely shooting free throws up by 4 or 5 with more time off the clock. Tad coached a great game, and we won and KJ is a god, but Tad still has to be as sharp as possible as a coach in the next game in those tight moments.

The team has willed its way to these two wins and they have cemented themselves as a legendary team and I am hoping and praying for one more win and then another and then another.

Sko Buffs

Great game for the guys, the team, the program, and the school. Made me tear up at the end
Tad gets all the credit for being the winning coach, for recruiting these players, and for coaching them to the win

But the end of the that game was brutal and painful, and had they lost, it would have been 99.9% Tad's fault
Completely changing the attacking to go for taking the air out of the ball made us passive and careless
The moment that Ruffin got the ball in the backcourt on the press and could not dribble and then was looking desparately across the court to pass, Tad should and MUST call a timeout. Tad is standing at the coaching stripe on that side of the court with the closest and best look at that moment with 35 seconds left in time and we have two timeouts and the score is 99-96. He calls timeout, there is no turnover, we run a better play at mid-court and we are likely shooting free throws up by 4 or 5 with more time off the clock. Tad coached a great game, and we won and KJ is a god, but Tad still has to be as sharp as possible as a coach in the next game in those tight moments.

The team has willed its way to these two wins and they have cemented themselves as a legendary team and I am hoping and praying for one more win and then another and then another.

Sko Buffs
Come on! Clayton was absolutely unconscious. He was hitting every shot. He’s the only reason they had a shot.

Hold the phone on that. If we don't beat Marquette, the #FireTad reignites over his failure to make a Sweet 16. And even if he gets that one, he can't afford to blow an opportunity to reach an Elite 8 against an 11 or 14 seed or his seat will get very hot.

We will still want to fire Tad if we win the whole thing...makes sense!

Sko Buffs
Take a lap

Suck what, exactly? Don’t answer that!
Adam Sandler Yes GIF

The Tad is great.
The Tad is the all knowing.
The Tad is the provider of sustenance and life.
The Tad is the seeker and the finder.
The Tad is the sifu and the sensei.
The Tad is the alpha and the omega.

I’m am lower than dirt for doubting The Tad. Never again shall the shadow of doubt poison my mind.
I am uplifted and and enlightened now.

Tad forever.

Back