What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The 2013 CU vs CSU game

I have visions of CSU's, supposedly weak, d-line slicing right through our questionable o-line. Regardless of whether McElwaine is overlooking us or not, I can guarantee you those CSU kids are not. They win this game and they are content for the rest of the year.

I like this coaching staff, but I think this turnaround may take some time. I hope I am wrong.

It's hard to isolate what was most frustrating last year per the CSU game (ok that punt flub was a choker!) and onward through the season? Many "holes in the bucket" in 2012 but the gusher for me was the feeling that the coaches constantly conveyed uncertainty from the sideline to the players on the field. Although special teams always take time to jell, my eyes tell me this team is much more on page with coaches and operates with greater certainty (under pressure). Admittedly as a Kool Aid Boozer I am looking for the angle for Buffs to get better, but this team (coaches and players) is just better prepared to function together as a group in 2013.

Our talent is superior to last year, and our level of confidence will be much improved! We are going to beat CSU. On the record with that.

I have visions of CSU's, supposedly weak, d-line slicing right through our questionable o-line. Regardless of whether McElwaine is overlooking us or not, I can guarantee you those CSU kids are not. They win this game and they are content for the rest of the year.

I like this coaching staff, but I think this turnaround may take some time. I hope I am wrong.

I'm with you on this.

I can't imagine an opponent that I wouldn't be a little reticent about at this point. As stated above, the turnaround may take some time and there will almost certainly be several bumps along the road. My concerns are largely based on the question marks about the Buffs, not the strength of the rams.

One thing that I haven't really thought about until today is that my wife will be at the game. Cu is 6-0 when she joins me including the Oklahoma and Nebraska games in 2007. We're gonna win!

I am looking forward to see a team that will be competitive in every game. BTW why hasn't Coach Mac named a Starting QB with about 6 days to go to the game?

taylor-swift-stfu-vmas.gif

And some need to try to take a sip.
Your negativity gets old...quickly. Other than selfish reasons than seeing the team I love succeed, nothing would make me happier than seeing all the negative posters here go into hiding. Of course, you have had 10 years of futility which to make your case. I understand, to a point, where you come from, but I like to keep that type of cynicism and constant negativity for politics and social media. Teams come from nowhere every year, why not us? We have some talent, we've just had zero coaching and a divided team. Things are looking up. Why not just let the season happen before spewing all the negativity or is it your purpose on this board?

I think the Buffs win on Sunday.

That doesn't mean I think I will be surprised if they lose or (gasp) win by less than 17 points. You sunshine pumpers are actually the ones making expectations much harder to rein in than us "negative" people.

Back