What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

the hype train has been derailed

Hey Everyone---My goodness. Calm down . Did anyone reasonably predict 3-0 three weeks ago? I didn't. I was lose to TCU, and win Nubs and CSU. The CSU part was harder than predicted, but who cares? 3-0. Fvck those cheap-shotting Rams. This is the most fun season since 2016.

Also (apologies for the lack of the quote feature), I think that game couldn't have gone better for the hype train. Nobody would be talking a blowout the same way.

Six wins and a bowl game is insanity one year after 1-11. That 1 and 11 team was so bad. My view was that four wins this year would be a vast improvement. They are exceeding it by a mile.
Pretty much everyone had us going 1-2, maybe 2-1 in OOC so winning 5 Pac 12 games seemed tough. A 3-0 out of conference record certainly changed expectations.

Pretty much everyone had us going 1-2, maybe 2-1 in OOC so winning 5 Pac 12 games seemed tough. A 3-0 out of conference record certainly changed expectations.
I had 2-1 OOC, with a loss at TCU. Even with the wacky game on Saturday, I'm loving this season so far...

Someone take note of those now umping off the bandwagon. A-holes, one and all.

Put an effort into supporting your team/school. It really is not all about you making "clever" posts.

My expectations match Prime’s. The Platonic vision is to win in dominant fashion. However, winning on its own is extremely difficult. Alabama squeaked by USF, UGA had a close one with South Carolina, Oregon snuck away with one in Lubbock, etc. These things happen. The best teams find wins, course correct, and move forward.
Don’t forget FSU at BC.

Someone take note of those now umping off the bandwagon. A-holes, one and all.

Put an effort into supporting your team/school. It really is not all about you making "clever" posts.
smart GIF

Am I the only one that thinks that minus Hunter's injury this game was the best thing to happen to this team?

Take out the fact how much money I, and presumably everyone else, lost on the spread. It was a dumb and emotional bet knowing that it was the clear definition of a trap game combined with CSU's superbowl. Prime even said leading up that someone needed to give him a book on rivalries and everything because he's not from Boulder.

Take all of that out of it - for the first time this year we had every distraction imaginable...big noon kickoff and gameday at the same time, every possible celebrity, sports talk gossip talk whatever. On top of that it's the first time anyone on that team truly looked like they could get beat.

Buffs got punched in the mouth, lost a star, looked overmatched, and had to make a 98 yard drive and 2 point conversion just to force OT.

And they won.

That's HUGE. Obviously exposed, but if anything it might help them focus ahead of the toughest 2 weeks of the season.

Sko bitches.

Am I the only one that thinks that minus Hunter's injury this game was the best thing to happen to this team?

Take out the fact how much money I, and presumably everyone else, lost on the spread. It was a dumb and emotional bet knowing that it was the clear definition of a trap game combined with CSU's superbowl. Prime even said leading up that someone needed to give him a book on rivalries and everything because he's not from Boulder.

Take all of that out of it - for the first time this year we had every distraction imaginable...big noon kickoff and gameday at the same time, every possible celebrity, sports talk gossip talk whatever. On top of that it's the first time anyone on that team truly looked like they could get beat.

Buffs got punched in the mouth, lost a star, looked overmatched, and had to make a 98 yard drive and 2 point conversion just to force OT.

And they won.

That's HUGE. Obviously exposed, but if anything it might help them focus ahead of the toughest 2 weeks of the season.

Sko bitches.
NM

Receipts lmao
Meh...I've LOVED the Prime hire since day 1 (well before) and am extremely happy to be 3-0 (expected to be 2-1 through OOC) but Saturday was not acceptable; outcome was good, was great that the team showed the ability to overcome a dog **** effort and win, but I'm sorry that's a team CU has to come in and beat the ever living **** out of..

W is a W at the end of the day though.

Meh...I've LOVED the Prime hire since day 1 (well before) and am extremely happy to be 3-0 (expected to be 2-1 through OOC) but Saturday was not acceptable; outcome was good, was great that the team showed the ability to overcome a dog **** effort and win, but I'm sorry that's a team CU has to come in and beat the ever living **** out of..

Soooo - team is performing above your expectations, undefeated through 3, beat a team ranked #17 or higher for the first time in 14 years...and they didn't win in a satisfying enough way for you?

Dear God in heaven - how miserable is your day to day? THEY WON.

Can we worry about style points some other time?

1 year ago today we were 0-3, outscored 128-20, en route to our worst season in a decade. ENJOY THE RIDE.

I use this way too often, but there's nothing better that fits as purely and perfectly so...

lucious lyon wtf GIF

Soooo - team is performing above your expectations, undefeated through 3, beat a team ranked #17 or higher for the first time in 14 years...and they didn't win in a satisfying enough way for you?

Dear God in heaven - how miserable is your day to day? THEY WON.

Can we worry about style points some other time?

1 year ago today we were 0-3, outscored 128-20, en route to our worst season in a decade. ENJOY THE RIDE.
He complained about recruiting in December so this tracks for Corey

Back