What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Mayor's Journey To Election Day

What's it called when you rip someone's decision to do what's best for them as being selfish when their decision doesn't appease your own selfish agenda?

Does that make sense? :lol:

A few of his measurements are in at the combine today.

6' 4.50'' - without shoes
6' 6.00'' - with shoes
8' 7.00'' - standing reach
204.9 - weight
6' 8.25'' - wingspan

Video of that interview... Notice the teams who he has talked too.

[tweet]468470383600209922[/tweet]

I think it's time to change this thread title to the Official Draft Thread for Spencer (MAYOR) Dinwiddie

Video of that interview... Notice the teams who he has talked too.

[tweet]468470383600209922[/tweet]

Brooklyn traded away both of their picks. Toronto & Memphis are most intriguing simply because they pick in the early 20s & Toronto's GM must be familiar with Spencer since he's only a year removed from the Nugs. Golden state & DC could only be looking at him as a possible 2nd rounder

Brooklyn traded away both of their picks. Toronto & Memphis are most intriguing simply because they pick in the early 20s & Toronto's GM must be familiar with Spencer since he's only a year removed from the Nugs. Golden state & DC could only be looking at him as a possible 2nd rounder

there were 8 first round trades of picks last year and 16 overall, you never know what's going to happen.

there were 8 first round trades of picks last year and 16 overall, you never know what's going to happen.

Obviously, but that shouldn't stop anyone from going off what we do know. Brooklyn only has 3 picks over the next 5 drafts & 0 picks for '14. They'll need to ship players to get a chance at Spencer & if they do that, they're probably going to take a player who isn't in rehab. Toronto is very interesting because of Masai Ujiri + having a low 1st + high 2nd pick

Last edited:
The Mayor tweeted that there were 14 teams that talked to him. Although, sometimes it is team that doesn't even show interest during the process that decides to pull the trigger. There will be a lot of movement, but it is basically a shot in the dark where he ends up.

Are we sure Ujiri isn't just looking for a position of need and happens to be in an intriguing spot? I mean, I have my doubts that just because Ujiri happened to be in Denver means he's some sort of aficionado on CU hoops and Spencer.

Denver has 2 seconds and there are rumblings they might move up into top of 2nd round...Spencer would be a target there if he gets out of 1st Round undrafted

Are we sure Ujiri isn't just looking for a position of need and happens to be in an intriguing spot? I mean, I have my doubts that just because Ujiri happened to be in Denver means he's some sort of aficionado on CU hoops and Spencer.

Aficionado is overstating it, but considering all the factors, Toronto has to be considered one of the more likely destinations. Burks & Roberson both went to teams that are relatively close to CO. May not mean anything but I bet Ujiri is more familiar with CU hoops than other east coast GMs

Back