What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

The Official BC Pre-Game Thread

ugh. This is stupid. **** Bammer. LSU is still the champ. Don't care.

At least when I call this game boring and Bama charlie says I don't know football I can just blame it on being a Duck fan lol.

These 2 teams have now combined for 10 of the GREATEST field goals in college football history this season...

I think the safest place in that whole stadium is probably the endzone because at this pace nobody will even get close.

At least when I call this game boring and Bama charlie says I don't know football I can just blame it on being a Duck fan lol.

This is the most exciting game I have seen since the game of the century two months ago!

This is the WORST MNC game EVAR!!!

And yes ... I WILL post this in the other thread as well.

May God kill the BCS!!! :bang:

EDIT: The replay of the Giants - Packers playoff game from 2007 on the NFL channel is actually more exciting ... and we already know the outcome.

ESPN, BCS ... etc. Seriously ... go **** yourselves.

Last edited:
Back