What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is how stupid CSU fans are (now with photos)

What is it with the CSU-Nebraska fan? Do they hate us so much that they had to leech on to one of our rivals so they can experience actually beating us even though they have no affiliation with NU or the state of Nebraska in general? I've yet to come across a more pathetic fan base.

So this is actually a thing? My best friend is the CSU/Nebraska fan, I thought he was a one off. Drives me nuts. The most frustrating part is he was a very good football player, and knowledgeable about football, but still liked them both despite having no dog in the fight for either one of them. He liked them because "I just like them".

I have never understood the whole rooting for multiple teams thing, and changing favorite teams throughout your life. My dad made me a Buff fan as a young kid, I've rooted for them ever since, and if we never win another game until the day I die, I'll still be a Buff fan. I won't have a second favorite. I won't wear another team's gear.

Meh. Most of my family who went to CSU and friends who went there, could care less either way. They have this infatuation with CU, but for the most part don't care much for CSU athletics. In fact, I know quite a few who attended CSU and are CU fans. I think if you really got down to it, they are pretty envious and probably why most spew venom CU's way.

FYI - Fort Collins is a great city, IMO.

I guess it is their last attempt at "relevance" in state. Buffs have arrived again and lil brother is going back in his corner.

@Buffsrock85 when do you take off we should get a beer?

Fort Collins is a great town, but CSU can **** my ****ing ****hole. I moved to FC from Terre Haute, Ind., so anything is going to look like a nice town after a few years in that meth den (I heard meth was a problem, not from firsthand experience or anything).

Fort Collins is a great town, but CSU can **** my ****ing ****hole. I moved to FC from Terre Haute, Ind., so anything is going to look like a nice town after a few years in that meth den (I heard meth was a problem, not from firsthand experience or anything).

Oh I already left haha! I wanted to beat traffic so took off a few hours early!

Ft Collins was a nice town. Not as nice as some others but nice

Base of the foothills with nice views of the mountains to the west, prairie to the east, campus not special but lots of green lawns and mature trees, Poudre river, some cool stuff west of campus.

They unfortunately have lost a lot of their appeal with un- poorly- planned growth. College avenue has become one of the worlds largest strip malls with traffic that is brutal any time of day. A lot of the open space is gone. The entire thing is surrounded with ugly pop-up residential developments that take away the feel of being in a big town and instead feel like being in an ugly suburb.

I had a PT appointment the other day - the girl working on my knee was talking excitedly about the Tenn-Alabama game; she just finished a couple of years working on Butch's staff and is back here where she grew up. I started talking about CU, and she's says "I went to CSU so I don't care much for CU." So I say "Ah - so what do you think of Bobo?"

"Who?"

*SMH*

The sold out of their box seats and suites; good for them. Too bad they'll be filled with asshats.
images

Just think it's crazy they're going to require memberships to a Mountain West beer garden. I've been to FCS games that are more exciting. But it's true, bet AB was all over it and they kept it local.

Just think it's crazy they're going to require memberships to a Mountain West beer garden. I've been to FCS games that are more exciting. But it's true, bet AB was all over it and they kept it local.

Meh. **** CSU. But, new Belgium supporting them is cool.

What is it with the CSU-Nebraska fan? Do they hate us so much that they had to leech on to one of our rivals so they can experience actually beating us even though they have no affiliation with NU or the state of Nebraska in general? I've yet to come across a more pathetic fan base.

I definitely grew up when CSU stunk - and so did we for the first part of my college football watching life, so my family saw no issue with rooting for both teams. My brother and buddies that went to CSU were and still are CU fans.

So imagine my surprise when I went to my first game at Hughes as a high school kid and the fans booed lustily when the score of the CU game was announced, but cheered the nub score. I was really shocked. Not only because of them booing CU, but why the **** did they cheer Nebraska? It really confused my 15 or 16 year old brain.

It kind of started me on the path of really being indifferent to CSU athletics themselves, but strongly disliking their "fans".

I definitely grew up when CSU stunk - and so did we for the first part of my college football watching life, so my family saw no issue with rooting for both teams. My brother and buddies that went to CSU were and still are CU fans.

So imagine my surprise when I went to my first game at Hughes as a high school kid and the fans booed lustily when the score of the CU game was announced, but cheered the nub score. I was really shocked. Not only because of them booing CU, but why the **** did they cheer Nebraska? It really confused my 15 or 16 year old brain.

It kind of started me on the path of really being indifferent to CSU athletics themselves, but strongly disliking their "fans".
This new kid that we just hired talks **** about CU just about every day of the week (brags about wearing bison cowboy boots) and swear to god asked me if CU was in the mountain west the other day because he didn't see them in the standings when looking at CsU's record. If he was joking around it would have been funny but he was dead serious. So basically this dude has no idea what in the gel is going on with CSU or college football in general but yet he talks **** about cu all the time.

This new kid that we just hired talks **** about CU just about every day of the week (brags about wearing bison cowboy boots) and swear to god asked me if CU was in the mountain west the other day because he didn't see them in the standings when looking at CsU's record. If he was joking around it would have been funny but he was dead serious. So basically this dude has no idea what in the gel is going on with CSU or college football in general but yet he talks **** about cu all the time.

You should talk to the a-hole that hired him.

Speaking of which, I do miss Lammie-Fusker, he was an early member and frequent poster. In spite of his handle and allegiances, he really was a good ****.

Back