What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

This is how stupid CSU fans are (now with photos)

Back in 98 I had a good customer in Denver who was a huge CU fan, member of Flatirons Club and grad in the 60's who played baseball at CU. I was telling him CSU was recruiting my kid and he got pretty upset so much so a few weeks later we got a letter from Sweater Boy. I asked him whats the deal with you being upset about CSU? I mean he is getting recruited to come to CO and play ball. He tried to explain it to me and I really didn't get it until after the first CU/CSU game in 2000 in spite of what happened on signing day that caused him to be a hated player on a hated team. I'd say CSU fans and Nub fans share a classiness that not many other fan bases can boast of.

Fort Collins is a great town. Hate CSU and their fans cause they suck, but don't hate on Fort Collins
You must have visited a different Ft. Collins than the one I know: ugly foothills, world's longest strip mall (College Ave), a couple of blocks of diagonal parking defining the cheesy "historic" part of town and topped off with an ugly mishmash of a college campus.

You must have visited a different Ft. Collins than the one I know: ugly foothills, world's longest strip mall (College Ave), a couple of blocks of diagonal parking defining the cheesy "historic" part of town and topped off with an ugly mishmash of a college campus.

That's how I feel. It's not the worst place on earth but I wouldn't choose to go visit.

If your frame of reference is Boulder, then this is reasonable. If your frame of reference is Manhattan, KS, Ft. Collins is pretty attractive. Its beer scene is pretty good, whether you like New Belgium (a reference to other posts above) or not.

Comparative to most small towns in the country, Ft. Collins is a pretty nice place. Unquestionably, though, Boulder is one of the top 5 college towns in the country.

If your frame of reference is Boulder, then this is reasonable. If your frame of reference is Manhattan, KS, Ft. Collins is pretty attractive. Its beer scene is pretty good, whether you like New Belgium (a reference to other posts above) or not.

Comparative to most small towns in the country, Ft. Collins is a pretty nice place. Unquestionably, though, Boulder is one of the top 5 college towns in the country.

Their beer scene rocks and I still like new Belgium. I love to drop in and try their small batch stuff, lips of faith and sours. I do wish it was closer to Denver.

Their beer scene rocks and I still like new Belgium. I love to drop in and try their small batch stuff, lips of faith and sours. I do wish it was closer to Denver.

My wife's first job after graduating from nursing school was at Poudre Valley Hospital. I liked the town back then and was thrilled to leave Greeley behind (90s). But the drive to the airport and to Denver really got on my nerves over time. Longmont is a great spot in the end.

100,000+ is "small town" ?

My wife's first job after graduating from nursing school was at Poudre Valley Hospital. I liked the town back then and was thrilled to leave Greeley behind (90s). But the drive to the airport and to Denver really got on my nerves over time. Longmont is a great spot in the end.
My mom and dad worked there too back then. Cool story bro

People who think ft Collins is a nice town think Anna Kendrick is hot.
58648046.jpg

Well, not one to share my own personal stuff. But since the photo uploader refuses to work, here you go!

Tweet not showing up @Buffsrock85. Just upload your photos to imgur.com. It's free. After you upload, click on the photo to make it big. Then right click and choose "Open image in new tab" (assuming whatever browser you are using has this option). Then copy the url and paste it into the here with the image button.

Back