What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Top 4 Running Backs Ever At C.U.

no kidding. you'd think a guy with 23 NFL starts over the last two seasons could have found a way to contribute if given the chance. clearly, someone thinks LV can ball.

Just not that offensive "mastermind" Shawn Watson! Now designated "savior" of the Fuskers' offense!

Ahhh, the good ol' days!

1. Salaam
2. Bieniemy
3. Brown
4. Purify

I wasn't able to see Bobby Anderson, but from what my father would tell me, the man was an absolute star. A great QB, then a great RB for the Buffs.

I'd like to see some highlight tapes of him in action.
Purify? He's a WR.:smile2:

And cu has given up over 1700+ points against the HUSKERS!!!!!
thumb_dork_cookie.jpg

And cu has given up over 1700+ points against the HUSKERS!!!!!

And Husker fans are still dumb ass inbred rednecks!

The worst day as a buff fan is better than the best day as a husker fan!:thumbsup:

I now you're just bitter that CU owns two of the 4 highest scoring games against the fuskers. It's also kinda funny that all four of those scores have happened this decade. Hey Little Bo Peep, have your huskers beaten a ranked team yet?

Last edited:
one question.

why limit it to four?

five would be easier. ten would be ideal.

and a running back is only as good as his offensive line, full back, and coaching staff. we've had some ****ing great ones at cu...

:gobuffs:

just my $00.02

one question.

why limit it to four?

five would be easier. ten would be ideal.

and a running back is only as good as his offensive line, full back, and coaching staff. we've had some ****ing great ones at cu...

:gobuffs:

just my $00.02

And here's to hoping that Speedy can one day be mentioned among them!

Doubt it, but he has won 2 bowl games. :sad1::wow:

yes he has, but this thread was not about Nebraska until a fusker fan that is obsessed with CU came on and crapped it. Further proof that fusker fans think of CU as a rival. Why the **** go make a comment on a CU board in a thread that has nothing to do with Nebraska four months before we even play Nebraska? :lol:

There was a back on the '71 team - Charlie Davis, if I'm remembering the name right. He was very good. Bienemy, Salaam, Chris Brown and the Whiz would round my top backs, but I'm having a lot of trouble putting them in any order.

B Anderson was a qb at CU, Pritchard could have been a spectacular back, and JJ Flanigan was super but it seems like he only had 1 or 2 really good years.

edit - if I'd read all the posts, I wudda seen the name I forgot

Last edited:
[This post was deleted by the administrator. Personal attacks against AllBuffs posters or family members will not be tolerated]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm not bitter - cu has beaten NEBRASKA 6 times in my lifetime. Talk about inbred - I've seen the picture you posted with you and your wife and I think I paid $1000.00 to hunt her north of Santa Barbara. To quote your own fan after cu beat NEBRASKA in 2001 and NEBRASKA still went to the Rose Bowl. "Even when we whopped them, They still Whopped us in the end" cu WILL NEVER BE THE PROGRAM NEBRASKA IS. But who's on who's website and cu is 4-4 this decade!!!:lol::lol: This website is our daily JOKE that I forward to my friends in Manhattan Beach, CA - To quote "Unleash Heck" whoops HELL -I'm just a college football fan who loves football, Please leave me alone. What a C**T!!

Congradulations on finding friends. That must have been quite an accomplishment.

churchsign_loser.jpg

[This post was deleted by the administrator. Personal attacks against AllBuffs posters or family members will not be tolerated]
hey ****tard, how does it feel to be using a 4 and 4 record as a smack talk tool?

also, wtf with attacking the personal life? ****ing toolbag.

I'm glad liver changed his name. Why do all these southbay ****ers constantly reference manhattan beach? Unless you live on the strand or next door to el tarasco, we don't really care.

I've wondered why anyone tolerated a nebraska fan on a C.U. board. No love should ever be given to anything that comes out of that state.

I've wondered why anyone tolerated a nebraska fan on a C.U. board. No love should ever be given to anything that comes out of that state.
we tolerate them in the hope that they will someday learn civility. Sadly, we are often dissapointed, just like the parents of nebraska grads :sad1:

Okay, MattThompson - I definitely thought that you were wrong on your WR list, and now that I've just looked at this list, how were Anderson and White (greatest player from CU in my opinion) omitted? You state that doing "research", these two guys did not make the list. If you don't come up with these polling lists, then who does? Who do you interview to come up with these lists? I don't understand your lists, because they have so far lacked some TOP players.

I'm a college football fan first. So I don't have a problem buying any C. Branch or Biekert jerseys. They don't control where they go in a draft. You know?

Thats why I gave you a Rep when I saw Cliffs picture. Ahhhh the memories!

Back